Perk Rankings

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: AMDell92

AMDell92
6 years ago#1
Tier 1 Perks:

1. Flak Jacket - IMO, the best perk in the game. Protection from any and all explosions in a game full of noobs? Yes please.

2. Scavenger - More ammo is always a plus. However, you can just pick up a gun off the ground.
^
Tie
v
2. Hardline - A faster killstreak is always good, but I earn em fast anyway.

4. Lightweight - Only good for objective modes. Move on.

5. Ghost - An absolute waste. Pack a Counter Spy Plane, or better yet a launcher. Waste of a perk.

Tier 2 Perks:

1. Sleight of Hand - Faster reload times outweighs every other benefit in Tier Two IMO.

2. Steady Aim - More accuracy is always good, but ADSing is king unless you're in CQC.

3. Hardened - Penetration (giggity). Being able to shoot through stuff is a good benefit, but it's pretty situational IMO.

4. Warlord - Can be a useful combo for buffing one strength of a weapon, but it makes for very static gameplay by tipping a weapon's balance to one particular area.

5. Scout - If you really need more than 4 seconds to take a shot, you shouldn't be sniping. Move on.

Tier 3 Perks:

1. Hacker - Seeing all enemy equipment increases survivability, which is ALWAYS a plus.

2. Marathon - Better suited for rushing, but not very good unless you have Steady Aim Pro to offset the extra sprinting you'll be doing.

3. Second Chance - Gives you one last chance, but annoying as f***.

4. Tactical Mask - How many Nova Gas nades have you actually seen? Not worth it.

5. Ninja - Absolutely useless for anything but a complete stealth class. Even then, it's virtually useless without Pro.

What are your rankings, and why?

User Info: vital_vertigo

vital_vertigo
6 years ago#2
ITT: hardened pro has not been unlocked
Official Loner of the OOT 3D and ZWWT Board
monster hunter 3 hunter ID. 6z3lv9, currently hr39; COD Black ops ally code 1238-9585-3339

User Info: johndoe4_u

johndoe4_u
6 years ago#3
hmmmm stopping power on this side over here or ummmmm juggernaut over here....hmmmmmm..ohhh what to do what to do.

User Info: StrawberryFthrZ

StrawberryFthrZ
6 years ago#4
I half wrote a post then realized I really don't even care enough to do this so here's my filler bump post instead i guess
3530-9056-9328 Anivia The Cryophoenix <3
15 of 15 pro perks :D | Byron Saxton FTW

User Info: nogaems

nogaems
6 years ago#5
messed up 1st tier

User Info: Xenozoa425

Xenozoa425
6 years ago#6
Tier 1:

Hardline - Lots of killstreaks = lots of kills.
Ghost - No one can see you unless you shoot w/o silencers, Blackbird, or the naked eye.
Flak Jacket - Most explosives are avoidable; still a great help.
Lightweight - Only for people who constantly move.
Scavenger - There already is infinite ammo in the game, pick a dead guy's gun up and continue.

Tier 2:

Sleight of Hand - Enough said.
Warlord - You can take 2 features of a weapon and combine them, making it better.
Steady Aim - You usually find sprayers, so yeah.
Hardened - How often do you shoot through walls? Exactly.
Scout - Would you like for me to stand still?

Tier 3:

Hacker - Enemy equipment and crates are yours to command.
Marathon - Getting from A to B faster is always good.
Tactical Mask - No one uses Nova Gas.
Ninja - I doubt anyone uses Turtle Beaches on Wii.
Second Chance - You heard me, biggest waste of a perk ever.
http://cod.gamexe.net/5682.jpg
http://www.youtube.com/user/Xenozoa425

User Info: SamOwen1

SamOwen1
6 years ago#7
Perk 1:
Scavenger - Sometimes I just run around gassing people and throwing frags. You'd be surprised how many kills that gets.
Hardline
Ghost
Flak Jacket
Lightweight

Perk 2:
Sleight of Hand - Saved me many times.
Warlord
Steady Aim
Hardened
Scout

Perk 3:
Marathon - What can I say? It's fun to run!
Hacker
Second Chance
Tactical Mask
Ninja

User Info: SovietSpy44

SovietSpy44
6 years ago#8
I'm guessing DBC never got the pro version of ghost. >:)
"They talk about the failure of communism, but where is the success of capitalism in Latin-America, Africa and Asia?"-Fidel Castro

User Info: jouno4

jouno4
6 years ago#9
Tier 1:

1) Lightweight - If you see me before I knife you good job! I am on the move a lot and if I see someone as I'm on my merry way I'll run up behind them and knife um'. Lightweight + Marathon and I'll catch ya! Fun stuff. Plus, I'll leap off a building without injury and knife ya too!
2) Ghost - I've ran next to enemy dogs with it on and ran into the enemies camp out without them knowing I was an adversary until I had knifed them all! Nuff said.
3) Hardened - One less kill for killstreaks does help but it's only one less.
4) Flak Jacket - Helps you not die when your stupid enough to be out from cover, or run into a building without scouting it out beforehand. I'll just take cover or look quick before rushing in.
5) Scavenger - Plenty of weapons to pick up, and guns are where the kills are at!

Tier 2:

1) Sleight of Hand - Who could argue that quicker weapon reloads isn't helpful?
2) Warlord - Two weapon attachments, plus and extra lethal and tactical, very nice!
3) Steady Aim - Hip firing is weak, but the faster recovery from knife lunges has potential.
4) Hardened - Being able to kill someone behind cover is useful but not more so than quicker reloads or grip + rapid fire.
5) Scout - Shoot quicker!

Tier 3:

1) Marathon - You can't catch me I'm the gingerbread man! Again, I like to move and being able to do so as quickly as possible is nice. In conjunction with Lightweight, Marathon is great.
2) Hacker - Nothing better than booby trapping enemy crates or stealing enemy equipment and then killing them with it!
3) Ninja - Helps to hear your enemy trying to creep up on ya!
4) Tactical Mask - Playin' the stun grenade bandit can be fun!
5) Second Chance - You had to get shot up just to use your perk!
WaW: Jouno4 - FC: 1462 1349 1619
BO: BrewCityBandit - AC: 0080 7391 4905 (Current) / Jouno4 - AC: 3935 5953 6607 (Once "Mastered")

User Info: Skizam33

Skizam33
6 years ago#10
I like Martyrdom

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived