Aug 31st - Servers Closed For Good?

#1nintendanXPPosted 8/31/2013 6:32:16 PM
I'm a veteran of COD:BO on the Xbox 360, and just now bought this game for the Wii. Im assuming the servers are closed for good? If that's true, that really sucks. You can't even play Combat Training because it needs to be connected to offer that on the menu.

Has anyone else connected on or around today (August 31st 2013)? Or am I simply having connection issues? Thanks in advance to anyone who replies.

Dan
#2ForeverWarPosted 9/1/2013 11:39:21 PM
I not much help because I don't know if black ops servers for wii is down or not either. I hope not, because good players actually still play this game, and they make those good online maps seem even better while playing with and against them.
#3nintendanXP(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2013 6:46:55 PM
UPDATE: After downloading the update, all is fine now. You can play Combat Training. It said there were 3000+ Players online when I checked this afternoon. That's a respectable number of players for a nearly three year old game playing on a last-gen system.

I just wish we got more maps like the PS3 and Xbox 360 got. I loved the Drive-In map (and the abandoned zoo map as well).

dan