Even today, it's still busy online!

#1WiggisPosted 1/29/2014 4:27:55 PM
Seriously, I decided to just pick Black Ops back up and see who was online.

Much to my surprise, there is still a respectable number of people playing! Just last night (the night of January 28, 2014), there were more than 5,000 gamers playing across the various game modes!

I still haven't seen lag, the games are fun to completion and the players aren't cheap or otherwise cheating in any kind of fashion.

I knew there was a reason why the Wii version was my personal favorite.
#2CitizenSoldier3Posted 1/29/2014 7:24:41 PM
:/ wonder if people would reconize me from mw3, they leave if they see me or even if I name change/different profile. And its all thanks to the hc tdm campers that taught me to setup my classes for anti camping.
#3CitizenSoldier3Posted 2/1/2014 9:43:01 PM
Played for about 2 hrs, lag wasnt bad but its worse then before. The masterkey proved it, before I could get hitmarks/kill. Now its like winning the lottery for a hitmark.
#4Wiggis(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2014 9:22:12 PM
CitizenSoldier3 posted...
:/ wonder if people would reconize me from mw3, they leave if they see me or even if I name change/different profile.

That sucks. If it makes any difference, I never ragequit. Believe me, I'll finish a game where I have 2 kills and 20 deaths and still play through to the end.

If I had MW3, I'd definitely play a few rounds against you there. Alas, all I have is Black Ops. If you find "Wig", you found me (or my brother playing on my name).
#5Vara_samaPosted 2/11/2014 12:05:53 PM
Wiggis posted...
Seriously, I decided to just pick Black Ops back up and see who was online.

Much to my surprise, there is still a respectable number of people playing! Just last night (the night of January 28, 2014), there were more than 5,000 gamers playing across the various game modes!

I still haven't seen lag, the games are fun to completion and the players aren't cheap or otherwise cheating in any kind of fashion.

I knew there was a reason why the Wii version was my personal favorite.

Maybe it's just me but whenever I check this game there's not many people playing, other than TDM. Good thing is, because of that is less likely to find cheaters; bad thing, they still keep picking Nuketown all the time.
---
My collection of games: www.backloggery.com/mavarac