so wait, i cant move while throwing body punches again?

#1dougthefreshPosted 2/2/2011 10:01:22 PM
one thing i loved about FNR4, was that you could, you know, walk and punch at the same time...like real people can do.

why would they take this out in champion? sure you can throw head punches, but not body punches while moving.

hopefully one of the 10+ configs will allow this.
---
Nemesisx100 on my SF4 Snuggie. "If you dont have haters youre not doing it right. doug..my friend..youre doin it right."
XBL G-Tag ManTan
#2Stinger911Posted 2/2/2011 10:19:11 PM
The body punch modifier is the same button as the sway modifier, so I don't see how you could move and punch the body unless you separated those two functions from each other, which would mean holding down two buttons to sway AND body punch and THREE buttons to throw a power body punching while swaying. That would get messy fast.
---
"but anyway, its not the size of the stick, its the magic in the wand."- exeuntsl
#3GigabomberPosted 2/3/2011 12:57:59 AM
The issue is that if you want to work the body early, to slow down fighters with decent foot speed, you have to hit the button, plant, then strike (downgrade from round 4). Try it on Ali, just try it.
#4Stinger911Posted 2/3/2011 1:07:42 AM
Well, if you hold forward on the left stick while crouching, you will do a little dash if you perform a jab or a straight, so you can close distance like that.
---
"but anyway, its not the size of the stick, its the magic in the wand."- exeuntsl
#5dougthefresh(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2011 6:46:15 AM
^ definitely won't work on someone back pedaling and jabbing.
---
Nemesisx100 on my SF4 Snuggie. "If you dont have haters youre not doing it right. doug..my friend..youre doin it right."
XBL G-Tag ManTan