Legacy Mode - Skill Level Caps

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Fight Night Champion
  3. Legacy Mode - Skill Level Caps

User Info: Keebs05

Keebs05
6 years ago#1
I've gotten the message "Your boxer has reached his skill level cap! For now..." but so far, I'm still stuck with 220 levels available and I've got a huge chunk of XP just sitting there and I can't use it!

How far into the game do you need to be to unlock more skill levels? I'm ranked number 7 in the heavyweight category. Do I have to move further up the standings or something?

Thanks for any help you can give me.
"Old soldiers never die, they just fade away" R.I.P PFC Dusty Seidel
I'm in the same predicament. I'm ranked 9 right now, and have been maxed out for 5 fights. My record is 36-0.
"If something's hard to do, then it's not worth doing." - Homer Jay Simpson

User Info: Keebs05

Keebs05
6 years ago#3
Bump

Does anybody know when, or even IF, you can finally increase the number of total skill levels?
"Old soldiers never die, they just fade away" R.I.P PFC Dusty Seidel

User Info: BALLIN54

BALLIN54
6 years ago#4
Im currently at 43 wins age 31 and stuck at level 220 also. Will update if there's a change.

User Info: sesthrice

sesthrice
6 years ago#5
I retired at 52-0, GOAT, still had the 220 cap.
True progress means matching the world to the vision in our heads. We always change the vision instead.

User Info: MasterAlexStar

MasterAlexStar
6 years ago#6
Pretty sure it was already stated that this was intentional.

You're only given a limited number of "skill levels" when building your fighter.
XBL Tag: Alex Star :: PSN Tag: AlexStar6
Doing the right thing isn't something special. It's the minimum. It's where we should start every day not end it.

User Info: green_abobo

green_abobo
6 years ago#7

why does it say "your at maximum...for now"?then?

User Info: N3xtG3nGam3r

N3xtG3nGam3r
6 years ago#8
Im not as far as you guys yet, but im guessing it says you're at your maximum ''for now'' because your skills probably start to decrease at a certain point in the game after you have been around for a certain amount of time.

Just a guess though.
http://dpad.gotfrag.com/portal/story/35372/?spage=1
Logic is not anti-religion....religion is anti-logic.

User Info: Fizzle007

Fizzle007
6 years ago#9
Don't forget to apply the boosts that you may have unlocked for your fighters athleticism....The stats will stay 220/220 though..
Fizzle

User Info: Chodemonster

Chodemonster
6 years ago#10
The 220 is a cap ea has placed in the game so players online wont get so built up right away completely destroying any chance a new player has at getting his cab good. Why there is one in legacy, im not sure.

Im sure ea will release a patch a few months from now to raise this cap to 250 or something but I doubt they will every raise it so high that every skill can be 20.
"That is the most metal thing I have ever heard" - Pickles
  1. Boards
  2. Fight Night Champion
  3. Legacy Mode - Skill Level Caps

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived