So, Did I Buy This?

• Topic Archived
4 years ago#1
During the Steam sale I'm pretty sure I grabbed an Arma 2 bundle that had me get Arma 2 and Operation Arrowhead. My cousin wanted the game and probably Day Z so I thought I'd grab it for him on my PC so he can play it the rare times he comes over. I read on the wiki that I need combined operations for Day Z to work which I thought I got but apparently on Steam I can still buy it for myself which makes me doubt that I did get it which is weird since I only paid for one thing and got both Arma 2 and Operation Arrowhead so now I'm quite confused.
All your children are poor unfortunate victims of systems beyond their control, a plague upon your ignorance and the gray despair of your ugly life.
4 years ago#2
Do not worry, you have the combined operations! I picked it up this weekend for Day Z and it works perfect.
While they sleep soundly at home, our families
DIE IN WARS DESIGNED TO FAIL
4 years ago#3
Phew :) Thanks. I'll try adding the mod later on then. That put my mind at ease.
Respect isn't learned, it's earned.
4 years ago#4
Make sure you run both versions of the arma II game first then download the mod, then you can just play from steam
While they sleep soundly at home, our families
DIE IN WARS DESIGNED TO FAIL
4 years ago#5
Dagnabbit, now I have to install another game I don't want to play that much :P Curses.
100/100 Death_Ballad points

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived