So, Did I Buy This?

#1Wario_manPosted 7/23/2012 5:01:49 PM
During the Steam sale I'm pretty sure I grabbed an Arma 2 bundle that had me get Arma 2 and Operation Arrowhead. My cousin wanted the game and probably Day Z so I thought I'd grab it for him on my PC so he can play it the rare times he comes over. I read on the wiki that I need combined operations for Day Z to work which I thought I got but apparently on Steam I can still buy it for myself which makes me doubt that I did get it which is weird since I only paid for one thing and got both Arma 2 and Operation Arrowhead so now I'm quite confused.
---
All your children are poor unfortunate victims of systems beyond their control, a plague upon your ignorance and the gray despair of your ugly life.
#2plokis246Posted 7/23/2012 8:12:25 PM
Do not worry, you have the combined operations! I picked it up this weekend for Day Z and it works perfect.
---
While they sleep soundly at home, our families
DIE IN WARS DESIGNED TO FAIL
#3Wario_man(Topic Creator)Posted 7/23/2012 10:52:51 PM
Phew :) Thanks. I'll try adding the mod later on then. That put my mind at ease.
---
Respect isn't learned, it's earned.
#4plokis246Posted 7/24/2012 12:54:09 PM
Make sure you run both versions of the arma II game first then download the mod, then you can just play from steam
---
While they sleep soundly at home, our families
DIE IN WARS DESIGNED TO FAIL
#5Wario_man(Topic Creator)Posted 7/25/2012 3:12:57 AM
Dagnabbit, now I have to install another game I don't want to play that much :P Curses.
---
100/100 Death_Ballad points