Matt Hardy RTWM

#1ninjateacupPosted 9/10/2010 12:34:06 PM
It starts out with the game explaining his wash board abs as he has been working out for Vince.

Then you go into a losing streak where everyone is impossible.

There is a mini game where you go to the buffett and you eat. Eventually you gain a new move in the ring where you press A+RT and he eats some stuff in his pockets. Then you unlock pot belly matt costume. (The real one)

The RTWM ends at Rumble when you get eliminated out of the Rumble and miss Mania

---
______
\_____/D >>> I'm a freaking teacup.
#2Shenanigan JPosted 9/10/2010 12:54:05 PM
Shoof, ok thanks, I was wondering how to unlock current Matt Hardy. His regular attire is really outdated.

Btw, you forgot to mark spoilers...

---
No eternal reward will forgive us now for wasting the dawn...
Now I see the funny side... Now I'm always smiling!
#3thickshady420Posted 9/10/2010 1:23:42 PM
Hey ninjateacup, you left something out of his RTWM. You can't forget the bi-weekly beatdowns that he receives from "The Chosen One".
#4morning_redPosted 9/10/2010 1:25:55 PM
Oh Matt. *sighs*
#5Supperdude9Posted 9/10/2010 1:29:24 PM

ninjateacup posted...
It starts out with the game explaining his wash board abs as he has been working out for Vince.

Then you go into a losing streak where everyone is impossible.

There is a mini game where you go to the buffett and you eat. Eventually you gain a new move in the ring where you press A+RT and he eats some stuff in his pockets. Then you unlock pot belly matt costume. (The real one)

The RTWM ends at Rumble when you get eliminated out of the Rumble and miss Mania

Ah poor poor Matt.

#6Wigglytuff_puffPosted 9/10/2010 2:10:13 PM
My day has ben ruined by this topic. *cries*
---
Puff is Tuff!
#7wwinterj25Posted 9/10/2010 2:12:00 PM
Topic is full of win but I think you misspelled "fat hardys" name.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj add me :D
#8XboxOGPosted 9/10/2010 2:31:46 PM
Yes Matt Hardy is fat and you probably are too we just dont chose to make a topic about it
---
You just got OG'd
Perfect Dynasty , If your'e not perfect your'e expendable
#9morning_redPosted 9/10/2010 2:33:02 PM
^ I lol'd.
#10wwinterj25Posted 9/10/2010 2:33:28 PM
^ Someone is offended. It's ok bro, just embrace the fat man inside of you.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj add me :D