WWE vs. TNA the video game!

#11Turelio_0Posted 7/29/2010 8:55:41 PM
Apparently people didn't read the whole thread. Wrestling war as in WWE wrestlers fighting TNA wrestlers. TNA simply has better talent and is an all round better show, WWE just has more long time loyal fans is all, but I can't even stand to watch it anymore after going to TNA.
---
I'm not glass half full, but I'm not glass half empty. I prefer to question whether the glass actually exists and what constitutes existing.
#12Storm_risingPosted 7/30/2010 3:39:42 AM
Honestly, tna does have does have more better wrestlers then wwe, but wwe does have a few good ones as well.. I actually think the wrestlers are pretty even in the long run.. wwe just doesn't like their wrestlers taking big chances.. just think of rob van dam, the differences in ecw and wwe, and tna? Both companies likes to hold their wrestlers down.. in the end, it comes down to money, which wwe has more of, and of course fans, which again wwe has more of..

But seriously, which matches would you guys like to see, if it could be done? For me, cm punk vs aj styles again! Sting vs orton, just remembering the legend killer.. rey mysterio vs rob van dam? Hell, why not chris jericho vs samoa joe? I know, sounds like crap, lol! What would you guys like to see?
---
The pacific demon
#13MoneyMaker11212Posted 7/30/2010 7:46:43 AM

Where's the competition in this? The only thing better about TNA's videogame over the SvR series is the mo-cap & how the superstars react to certain attacks..otherwise that game is just trash!

#14Brandon1701Posted 7/30/2010 8:44:57 AM
"Once Sting, Nash, Hall, etc are permanently retired and no longer under TNA contract I'd like to see a true WCW vs WWF video game with the smackdown vs raw controls. There would be a much better chance of that happening then a TNA vs WWE game."

Good luck with this, Vince would just make sure that the WCW guys are horribly underrated and such, just like in real life with the InVasion angle, ugh, the InVasion angle, what a disaster that was, all because Vince couldn't get over his ego.
---
Not changing this sig until Melchiah releases his SDvsR formulas. Started 12/20/04
#15Turelio_0Posted 7/31/2010 2:09:04 AM
I'm not saying WWE doesn't have some great wrestlers, but they also have a lot of gimmicky ones. I also prefer Impact! to WWE's shows. I mean just look at this week, Smackdown had like 4 or 5 matches and then a bunch of crap... including grooming tips... I mean come on. TNA with have 8 matches in that time frame, including 2 handicap matches, a cage match and a hardcore weapons match, and that's just the weekly show.

TNA has a steady stream of harcore, Ultimate X, Cage, monsters ball, ladder, etc, matches on their weekly shows whereas WWE reserves them mainly for PPVs. TNA wrestlers also take a lot more risks in the ring and are much more "high flying". WWE used to have people doing this too, but they have all gone to TNA now :p

WWE has been around for a long time, so they have the money and the fanbase to back them up, but when you actually get down and compare the two, TNA is much much more exciting TV than WWE has been since the WCW/ECW invasion, which, IMO, was the pinacle of WWE this past decade.
---
I'm not glass half full, but I'm not glass half empty. I prefer to question whether the glass actually exists and what constitutes existing.
#16bodacious43Posted 8/1/2010 9:07:07 AM
WWE only brought in high fliers during the days of the "Monday Night Wars" with WCW. WCW was ahead in the ratings and part of the reason was because of the luchadors WCW had. That's when WWE started having TLC matches and a lot of ladder matches with people that were willing to do the high flying stuff. Now, they seem to have reverted back to what they focused on before the high flying craze...big guys that use power moves. Evan Bourne doesn't even seem to fit in WWE because of his style which is a shame because he's pretty talented. Also, the tag team division and most of the titles in WWE have turned to trash. I remember when the IC title was a big deal, now some of the crappiest wrestlers I have ever seen win it. The tag team division died when they split up the Hardy Boyz and E and C, and sent the Dudleyz packing. I can't think of a tag team rivalry that was as heated since those teams all broke apart or left.
#17Turelio_0Posted 8/1/2010 11:39:48 AM
Meh, the Dudleyz and Jeff are on TNA now and along with Beer Money and MCMG, the tag division is awesome over there.
---
#18bodacious43Posted 8/1/2010 9:39:52 PM
Agreed. I wasn't clear in what I was getting at in my post. I was saying that TNA has WWE beat as far as the tag team division, high fliers, and title relevance (for the most part). The only title holder I would question at the moment is the X Division belt...and the constant renaming of the (now) TV title.
#19Turelio_0Posted 8/1/2010 10:27:30 PM
Yeah, I agree, not a fan of Mr Williams, was hoping Kendrick was going to get it, but apparently he is or has a belt on a different promotion and can't win it yet? That's what I hear anyways. Was upset that Rob Terry lost the belt, but AJ did look naked without one :p
---
#20bodacious43Posted 8/2/2010 4:59:25 PM
I think they had AJ win it so he could change the name and hype it up a little bit. Rob Terry is a freaking BEAST, but he isn't very well known and a good rivalry with AJ might push him and get him into the spotlight a bit more. Williams is totally lame and they hardly even have him defend the title anymore. I'd like to see some competitive X Division matchups for that title soon. They have the talent, they just need to show it off a bit. I'd rather see Amazing Red and Jay Lethal than that piece of crap Matt Morgan every week. His mic skills are TERRIBLE and he botches quite a few moves...I have started fast forwarding past him on my dvr.