The Rock,Stone cold,Goldberg and Brock Lesnar

#1irfronaldinhoPosted 9/5/2010 12:03:33 AM

y dont they put these four guys in svr ..... if they put even someone who is not a fan of svr will buy .....

#2KaiiwaPosted 9/5/2010 12:17:06 AM
Um, Rock and Stone Cold have been in practically every SvR to date as legends..
---
Only a trollish troll from a land of trolls who could think something so trollishly trollish and noobish awaits the 'fail face'
#3TheRobPosted 9/5/2010 12:22:42 AM
Don't know why they don't put Goldberg in, but I guess it's just because he's really not all that important to WWE's history. He was a small foot note in their history, they weren't foolish enough to just let him do what he did in WCW and just coast on by and have a bunch of weak, boring ass minute long matches.

As for Brock, well, I would assume it's a licensing issue since he is contracted to UFC and such.

---
The People's Heel
IF YA SMEELLLALALAO..WHAT THE ROB IS COOKING !!!
'B-|
#4hulkhogan1Posted 9/5/2010 12:30:23 AM
what's the point of complaining about Goldberg not being in? he's pretty much the easiest CAW you can possibly create.

---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__4ol9hHaDY
#5VeinInjctdPainPosted 9/5/2010 12:30:47 AM
in order for them to put people in the game they have to have a likeness agreement. in the case of legends they like to have them signed to "legends contracts" so that they can use them for other things as well. i believe when they last discussed it he wanted multi millions of dollars to sign his likeness over, which is more then most active wrestlers on the roster make. so one could only assume that vince laughed at it.
---
gt: ECH0 0F SILENCE
"My judo throws are the best, the best throws in the world. All the other throws are done by little girls"-Karo Parisyan
#6sikboy1029Posted 9/5/2010 8:09:02 AM
Then explain how they released a Goldberg figure this year. He signed a deal so it's at least possible if not probable.
---
In Memory of the Crocodile Hunter,Stephen Robert Irwin. Feb 22 1962- Sept 4 2006
Never forget, crocs rule
#7Dustin15PedroiaPosted 9/5/2010 8:12:11 AM

what's the point of complaining about Goldberg not being in? he's pretty much the easiest CAW you can possibly create.

This.

-Take 1 generic face.
-Add generic goatee.
-Put head on generic muscular body. Add shoulder height to taste.
-Add generic tattoo to arm.

Boom! You've got Goldberg.

---
The New England Patriots, viewer discretion is advised.
-Your reigning AL MVP
#8NeotheLightPosted 9/5/2010 9:39:54 AM
Forget that. Just have WWE make Goldberg and Lesnar's entrance video and theme music available for download. WWE owns the entrance video so they can be used no matter what.
---
I reject your reality and substitute my own!
#9PhilMeKrakenPosted 9/5/2010 12:56:25 PM

Then explain how they released a Goldberg figure this year. He signed a deal so it's at least possible if not probable.

Not even the slightest bit probable. He's not important enough to put him in and very few people WANT him in.
---
I accept that I am better than you, it's time you did too.
http://card.mygamercard.net/nxe/kain17.png
#10VeinInjctdPainPosted 9/5/2010 1:12:49 PM
"Then explain how they released a Goldberg figure this year. He signed a deal so it's at least possible if not probable"

because the toy company had rights to him not wwe. the contracts that mattel, jakks whoever is making the toys now is completely different from the contracts with wwe. no different then how wwe has rights to footage from wcw and can sell videos with sting/goldberg/etc on them but cannot sell merchandise of those people.
---
gt: ECH0 0F SILENCE
"My judo throws are the best, the best throws in the world. All the other throws are done by little girls"-Karo Parisyan