masked kane

#1lowuwPosted 9/5/2010 11:51:05 PM
If they have ministry undertaker, then they should also have masked kane.
#2Dos_PacPosted 9/6/2010 12:02:14 AM
Ive been wanting that sense he stoped having it in the games.
---
"I heard it's poppin at a club, but they say I can't get in cuz I'm dressed like a thug."
GT: CH Brown1
#3RavensRules69Posted 9/6/2010 5:14:19 AM
Or at least if we have to create him, there should be a "no speaking" option in cutscenes, because it totally ruins it for me when I make a decent Kane CAW, then play RTWM and he sounds just like a normal person.
---
"Guns don't kill people, people kill people, and monkeys do too (if they have a gun)." -Eddie Izzard
#4tmacbookingPosted 9/6/2010 5:18:30 AM
Kanes the man, the big red machine, and he's doing it raw, smackdown, and NXT! Whether it be monday, friday, thursday or "the tues", Kanes chokeslamming his foes, and comin after you'ze!

i would also like masked Kane in, with the voice box. i found the voice box kane the coolest.
#5sjm316dtaPosted 9/6/2010 6:02:31 AM
Brother, let me tell you something about your lyrical flow. When your homies hear you tryin', they say "aww there that fool go." It's not really worth the trouble and it sure ain't worth the time, for you to sit there tryin' to spit some game when you can barely rhyme. You'll never be Slim Shady but you might match up with Fitty; but only because the both of you got some ol' man ******s. So just don't even try because you're lookin' like a joke; these be my final words to you, ones truer were never spoke.
---
"Do. Or do not. There is no try." - Yoda
Xbox 360 Live Gamertag: Z10NS0LD13R
#6GodOfChaosKefkaPosted 9/6/2010 6:22:54 AM
big red machine died when he unmasked now he's the big red monster.
---
The end comes... beyond chaos!! therefore the beginning comes... before nothingness!!
#7Bankhead302Posted 9/6/2010 11:42:34 AM
You may have to wait until he retires b4 they start putting the masked kane back in
---
"I will now rebuild my empire... ON YOUR FACE!"?Rolento
#8RockBottom885Posted 9/6/2010 3:47:30 PM
With all the stuff about Undertaker's RTWM (the unlockable Ministry outfit, Paul Bearer apparently doing voiceovers for the story) I feel like the Taker RTWM is going to center around some sort of huge fued with Kane, and maybe that means a masked version. I'm hoping for it.

Besides, SD09 had Kane as an alt costume for PS3 as part of a DLC pack or something.
---
{[BBs88]}
#9MBXfilmsPosted 9/6/2010 4:07:00 PM
His ORIGINAL look, or just down to one sleeve.
http://www.wastedtime.iwarp.com/images/kane.jpg
---
MBXfilms
#10welshyboyPosted 9/6/2010 5:56:19 PM
Wasn't the one-sleeved look his original look? Or was one sleeve black and one red? I never can remember.
---
Winners never quit. Quitters never win.