How to unlock Stone Cold Steve Austin?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2011
  3. How to unlock Stone Cold Steve Austin?
6 years ago#1
I completed all the challenge matches in christians rtw but still nothing happened? pls help
6 years ago#2

Christian:
- Week 4 after Peep Show - Talk to William Regal in Locker Room [Challenge Match 1]
- Royal Rumble (Before event) - Tyson Kidd near Arena (after choosing DH as RR opponent) - (Unlocks Christian Civilian Outfit)
- Royal Rumble (Before event) - Talk to Big Show in Locker Room - Grab Hidden Item - Give to Big Show
- Week 5 - Talk to Kane next to your car [Challenge Match 2]
- Week 8 - CM Punk outside the Training Room [Challenge Match 3]
- Elim Chamber (Before event)- Talk to Edge in Locker Room - Go to GM Office and Talk to Vince
- Pick up the 3 Time Machine Pieces and meet Edge in Locker Room
- Elim Chamber (After) - Talk to RVD in the Green Room (Not sure if this is needed)
- Elim Chamber (After) - Fight Big Show in Locker Room - (Unlocks Edge Civilian Outfit)
- Week 9 - Talk to Jericho in the Training Room [Challenge Match 4]
- Win MITB and cash in against Edge in Week 10.
- Week 12 - Talk to Legacy outside GM Office [Challenge Match 5]
- WrestleMania - Talk to Stone Cold in the Green Room & defeat him at WrestleMania

6 years ago#3
wow they make it real hard to unlock someoen
6 years ago#4
no its only the matches that say week in the beggining
xbox360GT-ceribral ninja
6 years ago#5
thanks brah
6 years ago#6
Hmmmmm... Stone Cold wasn't there when I played Christian's story. Wonder if there's a glitch.
The Hoho of Doom... representing the English language for all GameFAQs users.
6 years ago#7
You have to complete all the challenges for him to be there.
______
\_____/D >>> I'm a freaking teacup.
6 years ago#8
I've talked to everybody at every opportunity. I don't know how I possibly could have missed a challenge.

My experience with the backstage areas has led me to believe that this game is completely broken in this regard. I can't unlock Cena's first challenge because I can't talk to Sheamus, even though it displays the prompt to press A to talk. I press A from every angle and he just stands there like a goon.

I think they made it completely broken on purpose, so that the only possible way to unlock everything is to pay them for it.
The Hoho of Doom... representing the English language for all GameFAQs users.
6 years ago#9
yeah they really do but i guess its worth it...
6 years ago#10
"My experience with the backstage areas has led me to believe that this game is completely broken in this regard. I can't unlock Cena's first challenge because I can't talk to Sheamus, even though it displays the prompt to press A to talk. I press A from every angle and he just stands there like a goon."

Talk with Sheamus JUST AFTER talking to Stephanie and Orton (when you choose your next rival), if you talk to him BEFORE talking to Steph and Randy Sheamus can`t talk to you (must be a glitch).

Vamos Chile!!!
  1. Boards
  2. WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2011
  3. How to unlock Stone Cold Steve Austin?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived