How to unlock Stone Cold Steve Austin?

#1Killed_AssassinPosted 10/27/2010 8:23:20 PM
I completed all the challenge matches in christians rtw but still nothing happened? pls help
#2denk1025Posted 10/27/2010 8:50:50 PM

Christian:
- Week 4 after Peep Show - Talk to William Regal in Locker Room [Challenge Match 1]
- Royal Rumble (Before event) - Tyson Kidd near Arena (after choosing DH as RR opponent) - (Unlocks Christian Civilian Outfit)
- Royal Rumble (Before event) - Talk to Big Show in Locker Room - Grab Hidden Item - Give to Big Show
- Week 5 - Talk to Kane next to your car [Challenge Match 2]
- Week 8 - CM Punk outside the Training Room [Challenge Match 3]
- Elim Chamber (Before event)- Talk to Edge in Locker Room - Go to GM Office and Talk to Vince
- Pick up the 3 Time Machine Pieces and meet Edge in Locker Room
- Elim Chamber (After) - Talk to RVD in the Green Room (Not sure if this is needed)
- Elim Chamber (After) - Fight Big Show in Locker Room - (Unlocks Edge Civilian Outfit)
- Week 9 - Talk to Jericho in the Training Room [Challenge Match 4]
- Win MITB and cash in against Edge in Week 10.
- Week 12 - Talk to Legacy outside GM Office [Challenge Match 5]
- WrestleMania - Talk to Stone Cold in the Green Room & defeat him at WrestleMania

#3patrick5152003Posted 10/27/2010 9:01:46 PM
wow they make it real hard to unlock someoen
#4hikaru_zeroPosted 10/27/2010 9:19:47 PM
no its only the matches that say week in the beggining
---
xbox360GT-ceribral ninja
#5Killed_Assassin(Topic Creator)Posted 10/27/2010 9:36:19 PM
thanks brah
#6HohoOfDoomPosted 10/28/2010 1:00:25 PM
Hmmmmm... Stone Cold wasn't there when I played Christian's story. Wonder if there's a glitch.
---
The Hoho of Doom... representing the English language for all GameFAQs users.
#7ninjateacupPosted 10/28/2010 1:12:15 PM
You have to complete all the challenges for him to be there.
---
______
\_____/D >>> I'm a freaking teacup.
#8HohoOfDoomPosted 10/28/2010 1:14:44 PM
I've talked to everybody at every opportunity. I don't know how I possibly could have missed a challenge.

My experience with the backstage areas has led me to believe that this game is completely broken in this regard. I can't unlock Cena's first challenge because I can't talk to Sheamus, even though it displays the prompt to press A to talk. I press A from every angle and he just stands there like a goon.

I think they made it completely broken on purpose, so that the only possible way to unlock everything is to pay them for it.
---
The Hoho of Doom... representing the English language for all GameFAQs users.
#9pinkie979Posted 10/31/2010 8:47:54 AM
yeah they really do but i guess its worth it...
#10acelog9Posted 10/31/2010 9:09:52 AM
"My experience with the backstage areas has led me to believe that this game is completely broken in this regard. I can't unlock Cena's first challenge because I can't talk to Sheamus, even though it displays the prompt to press A to talk. I press A from every angle and he just stands there like a goon."

Talk with Sheamus JUST AFTER talking to Stephanie and Orton (when you choose your next rival), if you talk to him BEFORE talking to Steph and Randy Sheamus can`t talk to you (must be a glitch).

---
Vamos Chile!!!