Rey Mysterio RTWM guide (Unlocks and challenges)

#1sirspankyjncoPosted 10/31/2010 11:45:23 AM
Someone had to make it, so I took my time talking to everyone in rey's story *(good and bad) and this is what I came up with. For the Good and Evil things, create a save before the match in week 8 and do 1 good and 1 bad, must go through to wrestlemania with both.

Week 3, you are asked to find a tag partner, partner with Swagger who can be found in the furthest room east, win that match that night PLAYING as Swagger.
----Unlocks : Jack Swagger (Civilian)

Week 3 - Submission Match - Jericho - go to the NE room and talk to Edge, he will ask you to find jericho, who is in the garage where you start, talk to him to be challenged.
----Challenge Match #1

Week 4 - 6 Man Tag - Los Conquistadors - After seeing the doc go to the south east room and talk to edge and christian, get the hidden items in the green room and return them to Edge and christian to be invited to the el-awesome-O tag match.
----Challenge Match #2
----Unlocks Edge and Christian Conquistador outfit

Royal Rumble - At royal rumble, go to the NE room and talk to jack swagger. eliminate Evan Bourne in the Royal Rumble and win the Royal Rumble.
----Unlocks Rey Mysterio (Civilian)

Week 6 - Singles Match - R Truth- Go toward the Training room and R-truth will talk to you automatically and set up a match.
----Challenge Match #3

Week 6 - Go to the GM office and talk to Teddy to get the night off. Then talk to jack at the ! and you will be set up to help in his match.

Week 9 - Singles Match - Bourne vs Orton- Go to the North East locker room and talk to Randy Orton, who will challenge Bourne to a 1v1.
----Challenge Match #4

**Week 10 - Cage - Hurricane - Before talking to Teddy Long, go to the south east locker room to be challenged to a cage match by hurricane.
----Challenge Match #5

Week 12 - Perform a finisher on Todo Americano while playing as Evan Bourne.
----Unlocks Todo Americano

WrestleMania - Extreme Rules - Terry Funk (find him in the Green Room)
----Unlocks Terry Funk (Final Challenge Match)

Complete RTWM with Rey set to “Good” (Do not forgive swagger after week 8 fight)
----Unlocks Rob Van Dam

Complete RTWM with Rey set to “Evil”. (Forgive swagger after week 8 fight)
----Unlocks Rey Mysterio Evil Costume and Entrance

---
Ive had both an Xbox 360 and PS3 break, there are no superior consoles, except N64, that was pretty sweet.
#2sirspankyjnco(Topic Creator)Posted 10/31/2010 2:16:16 PM
Wow i spent a lot of time on this lol.. and its faded into the forums now, nobody does the rtwm?

---
Ive had both an Xbox 360 and PS3 break, there are no superior consoles, except N64, that was pretty sweet.
#3TifaLockhart777Posted 10/31/2010 2:18:10 PM
i'll be tracking this topic and follow it when i start his RtWM, so thanks in advance.
#4RZKBPosted 10/31/2010 4:01:27 PM
Thanks.
---
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v354/ryziun/franklin_quarry.gif
#5oldskoolfan4evaPosted 10/31/2010 4:31:34 PM
I couldn't get orton to face bourne that way so i went evil and found him that way when orton said to me he was gonna teach me how to be ruthless ---
"im not a newbie i just lost my password""
#6Pajo17Posted 10/31/2010 5:44:38 PM
tag
---
Wont change this Sig until I never see a "Wont change this sig...." sig ever again, started Nov 28th 2005
#7kamehame_x4Posted 10/31/2010 11:51:43 PM
Came in handy a lot. Thanks very much
---
XBL GT: Mistafyed
Playing Halo Reach, NHL 11, Dead Rising 2, Svr 2011.
#8sirspankyjnco(Topic Creator)Posted 11/1/2010 3:51:39 PM
Oh week 9 match is only if you dont forgive swagger i believe.. its one of the two.
---
#9sirspankyjnco(Topic Creator)Posted 11/3/2010 4:32:32 PM
ANyone found a UT, Cena, jericho one like this?

---
#10GENEC1DEPosted 11/4/2010 11:54:06 AM
Thanks for this, it's great!