Is there an easy way to get into the MitB match?

#1SmegbotPosted 11/5/2010 9:29:41 AM
I'm trying to go for the achievement that requires you to cash it in, but none of my CAWs are ever picked to participate in the match. I've simmed the last 5 or 6 years and I'm just wondering if there's a quicker way. I thought maybe I'd try firing all of the superstars and just leaving a few CAWs on each brand, but with the game wanting to save every time you alter a wrestler's brand I think I'll go insane before I get through them all (and then I'd have to change them all back afterwards too). Turning autosave off, by the way, doesn't help, it just gives you an exchange like this:

-Set Batista to free agent
"Are you sure you want to save?"
-No
"Continue without saving?"
-Yes
"OK, I'll just stick Batista back on Raw for you then."
-!@#$%^&*()

So yeah, any help or ideas?

---
"Stoke me a clipper, I'll be back for Christmas"
GT: Pelvo del Fuego
#2bigdaddyb11Posted 11/5/2010 10:45:36 AM
yeah i would like to know the same thing sorry i dont have any ideas i tryed what you tryed what a pain in the a$$ i got lucky i guess though i sim the crap out of my game and got in wish i knew how that would be great?
#3VeinInjctdPainPosted 11/5/2010 11:00:28 AM
remove everyone except caws? seriously just download like 20 caws and then remove everyone from universe except those caws. or if you dont have live just make a bunch of generic caws and put them in universe. when taking someone out of universe you have to switch their brand to either wcw, ecw, legend, or a custom brand. if they are in the rankings putting them in free agent wont do anything as they will still be used.
---
gt: ECH0 0F SILENCE
"My judo throws are the best, the best throws in the world. All the other throws are done by little girls"-Karo Parisyan
#4VeinInjctdPainPosted 11/5/2010 11:01:49 AM
also if you dont save the changes you make then they arent made. the game saves and loads everytime you change something, if you dont save the changes it loads the data from before you made the changes.
---
gt: ECH0 0F SILENCE
"My judo throws are the best, the best throws in the world. All the other throws are done by little girls"-Karo Parisyan
#5jjonc2003Posted 11/5/2010 11:09:24 AM
are you a tag/ic/us champion by any chance? i had to lose my tag titles to finally get in MITB after 4 years of simulating lol
---
GT: All American619
2010-2011 San Diego Chargers Season Ticket Holder