Sin Cara (aka Mistico) will be in 2012

#1Insane Master PowerPosted 2/24/2011 7:46:21 PM
Calling it right now. Inb4 "too new", WWE is very obviously gearing up to market to the Mexican audience, and having both ADR and Sin Cara (who I might add is the 2nd biggest draw in North America after Cena) would make it a guaranteed buy for many, including me.

Agree, disagree?

(Note: For those unfamiliar, I urge you to check out this vid and tell me he wouldn't be fun to play as - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sqoY0hCOTU)
---
Do you C it like Sue? Let me know!
People who do: Two! Still not many.
#2HysteriaPosted 2/24/2011 8:55:35 PM
So a 3 minute "highlight" video of a Luchador spinning and jumping all over the place. I'm sorry but I didn't really gush over seeing this guy do his thing in the video. If that's all he can do, he'll be doing jobs on Superstars faster than you can say TripleMania. Besides WWE already has talent (Mysterio, Bourne, Tatsu, .etc) that can do that or close to it. If he can't work and incorporate into the "WWE style" he stands no chance.

As far as him being in SvR 2012, sure there's a chance but it all depends on when he debuts on WWE television. I'm all for adding any new guy to the game that might increase the chance for more moves being added.
---
An Icon In the Making...
#3Insane Master Power(Topic Creator)Posted 2/24/2011 11:06:39 PM
I can see where you're coming from, having only seen his tricks. But I assure you, we're talking about much more than a spot monkey, and that will be proven in the coming days.

As for the possibility that he'd be booked poorly, that is extremely unlikely. The fact is, Rey Mysterio cannot even touch Mystico due to his age and injuries (though young Rey would be a fair competitor). Bourne is capable of some amazing things, but he doesn't have the name association and Latino appeal that Mystico does, which is really the reason he was signed (same as ADR/2 Caras Jr). If you factor in how popular Smackdown is with Latino fans, you can easily see how big he's likely to be treated as. After all, just look at the push Alberto is getting, and he's not even half as over as this guy. While it's entirely possible that he won't be pushed well, they've apparently spent quite a bit on him, so I can see them wanting their money's worth. But like you said, we shall see.
---
Do you C it like Sue? Let me know!
People who do: Two! Still not many.
#4pandafood24Posted 2/25/2011 10:25:51 AM
Let's hope he does go to SmackDown!!!!!! Watch, he ends up going to Raw...hahaha. But seriously, I hope he does go to SmackDown because I'd love to see him compete with Del Rio or Mysterio (since they all have similar styles/move sets) or even against Swagger or Gabriel. After playing Mysterio's storyline in SvR '11, I'd actually love to see Evan Bourne move to SmackDown once he returns from his injury. I think he'd do well on that brand in terms of his style of wrestling better matching those guys, as opposed to continually getting battered by Sheamus on Raw.
#5Vivaldi7Posted 2/25/2011 12:48:37 PM
I fear it's not the stuff them redneck / thuganomic kiddies are waiting for. :P

Is this guy any good on the mic ? If not then it's another ultimo dragon waiting to happen.
#6kayoticdreamzPosted 2/25/2011 1:26:36 PM
while thats great and all the roster is not what makes this game...the gameplay needs to be improved first. i honestly dont care whos on the roster i just want them to fix the damn game and take off the pointless restrictions

as for this guys chances....he will be forced to tone down his s tyle no doubt. rey evan bourne and others can do ALOT of crazy stuff but WWE bans a lot of stuff so ya.
#7HysteriaPosted 2/25/2011 9:18:38 PM
Vivaldi7
Posted 2/25/2011 3:48:37 PM
message detail: I fear it's not the stuff them redneck / thuganomic kiddies are waiting for. :P

Is this guy any good on the mic ? If not then it's another ultimo dragon waiting to happen.

I think I read on one of those Internet Wrestling forums that he doesn't speak English or doesn't speak English well so if that's the case, that's another strike against him. It's not another Ultimo Dragon waiting to happen, it's another Kaientai "INDEED" moment waiting to happen.
---
An Icon In the Making...
#8Sin_CaraPosted 2/26/2011 3:41:51 PM
Mistico is a luchadore legend, and is being sent straight to the main roster rather than being forced to slog through FCW. I'm sure he'll be fine.
#9BillCosbysButtPosted 2/26/2011 5:50:36 PM
for all we know, he might debut and 3 months later is released....... nothing is guaranteed
---
I am not BillCosbyIsButt, i am BillCosbysButt
#10WickedSickJoshPosted 2/27/2011 6:22:39 AM
I think to make it on the SVR roster he'll have to debut within the next month or two. *is still waiting for Awesome Kong to debut*
---
"I've never killed anyone. I don't need to kill anyone. I think it. I have it here. *points to head*" - Charles Manson