Hacked Divas?

#1pirajacintoPosted 6/15/2012 12:32:51 AM
I'm wondering does anyone know if there's still any hacked divas in the Community Creations mode of this game? Hacked as in that allows females to fight against male wrestlers (I REALLY want to be able to make female vs male storylines in Story Designer but this restriction is preventing me from doing so...).
---
It was great seeing Aerith run around Times Square and Pedigree opponents in the train station. - Strife2
If love can hurt, then surely hate can save. - Altena
#2kvltblackPosted 6/24/2012 1:48:14 PM
pirajacinto posted...
I'm wondering does anyone know if there's still any hacked divas in the Community Creations mode of this game? Hacked as in that allows females to fight against male wrestlers (I REALLY want to be able to make female vs male storylines in Story Designer but this restriction is preventing me from doing so...).

Yes there is or at least there was when i had the game the first time, i saved the hacked female onto 3 usb sticks so i have plenty of divs vs male options.
---
From the east to the west with plague bearing steps i march my sharp arrows of instant death, i shoot into every beating heart i will not spare you.