How do you unlock Rob Van Dam, Terry Funk, Stone Cold, & Ricky Steamboat?

#1TLR1983Posted 10/29/2010 7:17:16 AM
I know that Funk, Stone Cold, and Steamboat appear in Challenge matches in Mysterio's, Jericho's, and Christian's RTWMs, but I can't find their challenge matches? So I'm wondering can someone tell me how to unlock them and Vladimir Kozlov, The Druid, & Mr. McMahon?
---
Buzz was here
#2metallica621Posted 10/29/2010 7:21:37 AM
Brie Bella: Win one Women's Championshipwith any Diva on PPV (WWE Universe)
Druid: Complete all 5 RTWMs
Ezekiel Jackson: Win 5 matches on "WWE Superstars" with any superstar (1-on-1 Match only) (WWE Universe)
Finlay: Win 1 "SmackDown" match with any Superstar (1-on-1 Match only) (WWE Universe)
Gail Kim: Win 1 Divas-only match with any Diva (WWE Universe)
Goldust: Win 10 "Raw" matches with any Superstar (1-on-1 Match only) (WWE Universe)
Jake "The Snake" Roberts: In the Vs. Undertaker RTWM, do not take heavy damage to any limbs in Week 9 against Jake Roberts.
Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka: In the Vs. Undertaker RTWM, win in less than 3 minutes during Week 10 Match of the Week
Mickie James: Win 5 Divas-only matches with any Diva (WWE Universe, 1-on-1 matches only)
Mike Knox: Win 5 "SmackDown" matches with any superstar (1-on-1 matches only) (WWE Universe)
Nikki Bella: Win one Women's Championshipwith any Diva on PPV (WWE Universe, 1-on-1 match)
Paul Bearer (Manager): Complete the "Vs Undertaker RTWM"
Ricky Steamboat: In Jericho's RTWM, win the WrestleMania Challenge against Ricky Steamboat (Must have completed all previous Challenge Matches)
Rob Van Dam: Complete Rey Mysterio’s RTWM with Rey set to “Good”
The Rock: In Vs Undertaker RTWM, win the WrestleMania Challenge against The Rock. (Must have completed all previous Challenge Matches)
Shelton Benjamin: Win 10 "SmackDown" matches with any superstar (1-on-1 matches only) (WWE Universe)
Stone Cold Steve Austin: In Christian’s RTWM, win the WrestleMania Challenge against Stone Cold. (Must have completed all previous Challenge Matches)
Terry Funk: In Rey Mysterio’s RTWM, win the WrestleMania Challenge against Terry Funk. (Must have completed all previous Challenge Matches)
Vince McMahon: In John Cena’s RTWM, win the WrestleMania Challenge against Vince McMahon, Sheamus, and Drew McIntyre. (Must have completed all previous Challenge Matches)
Vladimir Kozlov: Win 1 “Raw” match with any Superstar (WWE Universe, 1-on-1 match only)
William Regal: Win 10 “WWE Superstars” match with any Superstar (WWE Universe, 1-on-1 match only)
Yoshi Tatsu: Win 5 “Raw” matches with any Superstar (WWE Universe, 1-on-1 match only)
Zack Ryder: Win 1 “WWE Superstars” match with any Superstar (WWE Universe, 1-on-1 match only)

---
"Guns Don't kill people, husbands that come home early do."