Complete List Of RTWM Challenge Matches

#1rammstein2212Posted 10/29/2010 7:57:25 AM
ĽAll challenges
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding challenge for the listed wrestler:

Chris Jericho

Week 1 (Singles Match): The Miz
Week 5 (SuperStars): Santino (talk to Santino at Royal Rumble to set this up)
Week 7 (Parking Lot): Cena
Week 8 (Diva Match): Maryse vs. Beth
Week 11 (Singles Match): Santino vs. Big Show (talk to Santino in the hall to setup your interference)
WrestleMania (Singles Match): Find Steamboat in the Green Room.
Christian

Week 4: After the Peep Show, before talking to Tiffany, go to the top locker room on the map, and talk to Regal.
Week 5: Find Kane, and get challenged to an Inferno Match.
Week 7: Find CM Punk in the hallways, and talk to him.
Week 9: Find Jericho in the trainer's room.
Week 11: Find Legacy backstage. Fight them 2-on-1 at Superstars.
WrestleMania: Check the Green Room to challenge Stone Cold.
John Cena

Week 4 (Backstage Brawl): Confront Sheamus in the middle locker room.
Week 5 (Tag Match on SD): Fight Truth & Consequences (talk to MVP to set this up).
Week 7 (Tag Match on SD): Truth & Consequences for the titles (unlocks civilian MVP).
Week 8 (Backstage Brawl): Legacy (unlocks civilian Cena and entrance).
Week 11 (Tag Team): Santino vs. Legacy
WrestleMania (Singles Match): Vince in the Green Room
Rey Mysterio

Week 3 (Submission Match): Jericho
Week 4 (6 Man Tag): Los Conquistadors
Week 6 (Singles Match): R Truth
Week 9 (Singles Match): Bourne vs. Orton (talk to Orton in top locker room at Elim Chamber to set this up)
Week 10 (Cage): Hurricane (talk to him in the lower locker room to set this up before teaming up with RVD)
WrestleMania (Extreme Rules): Terry Funk (find him in the Green Room)
Vs. Undertaker

Week 2 (Backstage Brawl): Randy Orton
Week 3 (Backstage Brawl): Kozlov
Royal Rumble (Backstage Brawl): Ziggler
Week 9 (Tables Match): Big Show
Week 12 (Backstage Brawl): Batista
WrestleMania (Last Man Standing): The Rock
#2punisher156Posted 10/29/2010 9:30:00 PM
In Rey's week 9, I can't find Orton. He is not in any of the 3 locker rooms. Can someone help?
#3rammstein2212(Topic Creator)Posted 10/30/2010 4:58:31 AM
Im having that Problem With CM DUMP right now too
#4gabriel2020Posted 10/30/2010 10:25:27 AM
cm punk is in week 8 not 7
#5seang316Posted 10/30/2010 10:33:34 AM
I was challenged by Legacy and then cashed in in Christian's right after, now the listing for that challenge is blank. Is it going to still happen, or do I have to time machine back?
---
Hearts on fire, strong desire, rages deep within. Hearts on fire fever's rising high, as the moment of truth draws near! *Inspired* *Wins Cold War*
#6DrmgiverPosted 10/31/2010 1:54:06 PM
Ok, so in Rey Mysterio's week 3, I walk up to Jericho in the parking lot, even talk to him, but nothing happens. I'm confused. Whats supposed to happen?
#7rynobuckPosted 11/1/2010 10:47:36 AM
punisher156 it clearly says talk to orton at elimination chamber to set the match up, did you do that first?

drmgiver you have to talk to edge in the top locker room first then go back to jericho. then the match will set up

seang316, yes you have to go back, and not cash in mitb till after the handicap match
#8bigstunnerdudePosted 11/1/2010 1:11:13 PM
I'm in Cena's RTWM and can't seem to get the Tag Match with Santino in Week 11. I always end up facing Evan Bourne in a Cage Match. How do I set this match up?
---
"**** the S Club! **** the S Club!" Chris Jericho of Fozzy STOLE my chant! Rock City Feb 10th 2005
#9darkraven291Posted 11/1/2010 1:58:32 PM
Bump
---
Gaming cheat free since 2001
PSN ID: darkraven291
#10GuardianBaouXPosted 11/1/2010 5:22:24 PM
@bigstunnerdude You have to talk to Santino before facing Bourne. He's in the middle locker room if I'm not mistaken. After talking to him you'll have to talk to Legacy and the match gets set up for Superstars.

---
I need a new signature.