Is the practice arena glitched?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2011
  3. Is the practice arena glitched?
5 years ago#1

I've done the strike combination many times while the tip was showing but I can't seem to get credit for it. Why?

5 years ago#2
Slow down. I know it sounds crazy, but wait until the tip has been displayed for a second or two and then try. If you do it too early, it usually won't register.
5 years ago#3
How long are we talking here? I waited five seconds and got nothing.
5 years ago#4
Worked for me.
---
5 years ago#5
I had no problem getting the practice arena checklist finished, however I had a glitch happen to me once and only once so far. I was testing out the D-Throw moves for my CAW and I was getting annoyed at the camera changes throwing me off as I was trying to perfect throwing them onto the steps. I went into the options to turn the camera off, and when I went back to the training arena, most of my CAW's outfit had vanished, notably his pants and his devil wings. Luckily I refreshed it by switching the wrestlers in the ring, then put him back in it and he went back to normal.
---
PSN: SrmKitsuneRG Games I am waiting for: MK (2011), LBP2
"It isn't a party until you have a red plastic cup." - Cooper Tom
5 years ago#6
Maybe CAWs can't do it? Because when I first started, I had a lot done with Cena (including this one) but needed springboard moves, so I switched to my main CAW. All my practice stuff got erased, so I started over. When I couldn't get it back, I switched to Rey, and he got it back for me. Then he completed the rest for the trophy.
  1. Boards
  2. WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2011
  3. Is the practice arena glitched?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived