Is the practice arena glitched?

#1The-ApostlePosted 11/11/2010 5:24:24 PM

I've done the strike combination many times while the tip was showing but I can't seem to get credit for it. Why?

#2mattw705Posted 11/11/2010 5:35:25 PM
Slow down. I know it sounds crazy, but wait until the tip has been displayed for a second or two and then try. If you do it too early, it usually won't register.
#3The-Apostle(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2010 5:44:57 PM
How long are we talking here? I waited five seconds and got nothing.
#4Proof21Posted 11/11/2010 6:17:58 PM
Worked for me.
---
#5Srm the KitsunePosted 11/11/2010 7:27:31 PM
I had no problem getting the practice arena checklist finished, however I had a glitch happen to me once and only once so far. I was testing out the D-Throw moves for my CAW and I was getting annoyed at the camera changes throwing me off as I was trying to perfect throwing them onto the steps. I went into the options to turn the camera off, and when I went back to the training arena, most of my CAW's outfit had vanished, notably his pants and his devil wings. Luckily I refreshed it by switching the wrestlers in the ring, then put him back in it and he went back to normal.
---
PSN: SrmKitsuneRG Games I am waiting for: MK (2011), LBP2
"It isn't a party until you have a red plastic cup." - Cooper Tom
#6The-Apostle(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2010 12:45:36 AM
Maybe CAWs can't do it? Because when I first started, I had a lot done with Cena (including this one) but needed springboard moves, so I switched to my main CAW. All my practice stuff got erased, so I started over. When I couldn't get it back, I switched to Rey, and he got it back for me. Then he completed the rest for the trophy.