Hell In the Cell....

#1bxfinest82Posted 6/11/2010 1:16:31 PM
Do u Guys think that they will improve the hell in the cell physics. U know that stupid animation they had since smackdown 2 where no matter what different moves u do to break the roof of the cell they do the same exact animation. Ive rarely hear anybody complain about this... They need to make it like DOR 1 and 2 where when u do a move.. the animation continues example...u break roof of cell with the tombston...the tombstone animation continues all the way down to the mat it looks sick and THQ better not be Lazy this year.. I do like table physics they are 10 yrs late on that but better late than never.

Do u guys think they will fix the cell physics share your thoughts
---
PSN-CBARS82 check me out boxing in afghanistan
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QR0KU8WEsco
#2LCHR788Posted 6/11/2010 2:57:51 PM
Yes,

Because the main focus is on weapon/physics and the WWE has a ppv named Hell In A Cell.

www.myspace.com/demolitionfanpage
#3bretnsidPosted 6/11/2010 10:11:51 PM
I hope so, I still can't believe they've barely changed/improved anything for Hell in a Cell since they first introduced it (that was a lot of Smackdown games ago). I also wish they'd expand the area around the ring inside the HIAC like in DOR so you can actually wrestle around the ring (while still inside the cage) rather than having just "cage" moves at your disposal.
---
Metal Gear Solid 4 : Guns of the Patriots! (4/15/06)
Damn the Patriots! Sneak Out 6.12.08 - SNAAAAKE!
#4ninjabayPosted 6/12/2010 12:23:00 PM
^^ this.
since this year is about weapons the cell should be improved
---
it rained the day i was born but i was the lightning on that storm
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, put this in your signature.
#5Bankhead302Posted 6/12/2010 1:17:34 PM
It shouldn't be surprising that they have never changed the physics of the Hell in a Cell, they just changed the Royal Rumble last year.

Basically even when the fans complain about something It still takes Yukes and THQ years b4 they actually do something about it