WWE SmackDown vs. RAW 2012

#1macdre13Posted 5/14/2011 12:30:38 AM
- THQ reportedly held the first meetings yesterday to begin planning WWE’s SmackDown vs. RAW 2012 video game.

Let's hope GM mode returns
---
Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing
#2richwozPosted 5/14/2011 1:50:26 AM

Yeah I heard about too. I hope they improve universe mode with more freedom.

#3kosherPosted 5/14/2011 4:07:12 AM
one of the guys at THQ is doing some anagrams and stuff on fridays....yesterday the first one was "Oh Singing Mecca" which = Changes are coming
#4BigTlovesBEERPosted 5/14/2011 5:05:45 AM
well theres always changes. The thing i worry abotu is if they are changing for the better or worse haha.

just dont take away any more moves.
#5Jus2AwsomePosted 5/14/2011 7:33:14 AM
macdre13 posted...
- THQ reportedly held the first meetings yesterday to begin planning WWE’s SmackDown vs. RAW 2012 video game.

Let's hope GM mode returns

i'd be down for just improving Universe mode. i was never really big on GM mode, but i hear a lot of folks are. also i'd like to see the return if "i quit" matches. used to like that one in the old days.

in universe mode i'd like to see some more backstage stuff going on and more interactions with allies/rivals(hell, even divas for that matter. i know, i know, they've gotten away from "attitude" days). and more additions and scenes need to be added to create-a-story mode. i doubt all those changes will happen, but it'd be nice to see them.

btw, does anyone else miss create-a-title and ppv show ratings? just curious.
#6unclesylvesterPosted 5/14/2011 7:58:43 AM
I'm kinda shocked if they just NOW began planning the next game.

Don't they usually come out in November? I would think it would take longer than 6 months to make a game, but then again what do I know
#7afridi118Posted 5/14/2011 7:28:19 PM
yeh they pan no as they use 2011 as base and edit stuff and add more they never start off scratch thats what ui think and add contract and injuries too universe mode.
#8DanulusPosted 5/14/2011 11:24:15 PM
Post match shenanigans and make it so you can switch belts around as you please in exhibition or options.
---
"I'm out of your league in so many ways." - She-Hulk
Ms. Marvel for Marvel vs. Capcom 3!