Is there an easy way to get put in the actual MITB match?

#1def_lep666Posted 7/26/2011 7:07:47 PM
I want to get both trophies for the MITB briefcase that you have to get with a CAW. Just wondering if theres a way to get yourself in the match.
---
PSN-TheFlanClan16
add me.
#2kholdstare04Posted 7/26/2011 10:23:49 PM
yeah....well here is one thing...download a few caw characters...atleast 12 and then move superstars from raw and smackdown to free agents...and then assign the caws to smackdown and raw brands...but assign more to raw....then go to schedule and simulate all the way to wrestlemania and if one of the caws is in the money in the bank play it and win the match with that caw and then cash it on any championship match..
---
w3lcom3 ch@ng3 ---i'm not mexican----i'm mexi-cool
I'M RICH *****!!!!!!!!----dave chappelle.
#3Hellion_ClairePosted 7/27/2011 10:55:05 AM
if you want to force the cpu to put you into the money in the bank match at wrestlemania if it passes you up (cant have any title). remove the brand members that are in the match and do this till your in it, then you just have to win to get that trophy.
---
PSN: XHellionClairEX
#4Hellraiser234Posted 7/27/2011 11:06:56 AM
There is also an easier way to get the trophy for cashing in the Money in the Bank briefcase with a CAW. Make sure a CAW wins the Royal Rumble. You can change the participants in that match freely, and it will still count. Then, at WrestleMania, win the WWE or World title with that CAW.

Simulate or play the Money in the Bank match, and then have the winner cash in against your CAW the next time he has a Singles match. I got the trophy this way. It seems that as long as a CAW is involved in a title changing hands due to the briefcase, the trophy is activated.
---
Moe: We're going into the saloon business! That's right, S-E-L-U-N-E!
Curly: You don't even know how to spell saloon! Any sap knows you spell it with a C!
More topics from this board...
online codeOiram9414/18 2:13PM