Least favorite planet....

#1jstewart01Posted 8/16/2011 5:28:52 PM
What is your least favorite planet in Sonic Colors and why?

I don't know about you guys, but the only one I disliked was Planet Wisp, because of its cheap difficulty.
#2Retrostarman87Posted 8/16/2011 6:49:55 PM
Can I say all of them? I am not trying troll or anything, but I thought every planet was pretty lame. At the bottom of the bucket though, I'd have to say planet wisp.
---
The Gamecube was totally underrated.
People who Agree: 80 Tell me if you agree!
#3jstewart01(Topic Creator)Posted 8/17/2011 8:50:54 AM
"I thought every planet was pretty lame."

If you're not trolling, then do you care to explain why you thought every single planet was lame?
#4Retrostarman87Posted 8/17/2011 2:06:14 PM
jstewart01 posted...
"I thought every planet was pretty lame."

If you're not trolling, then do you care to explain why you thought every single planet was lame?

I haven't played Sonic Colors in a while, and I never made it past the 6th world (not because it's hard...because I have not interest), so i guess it would be unfair to say everyone was lame, but from what I've played, the planets felt lifeless and fake. In past games, such as Sonic Adventure Sonic Adventure 2, you could walk around nad just mess around and explore the area.

Sonic Colors can't even let you walk around to explore. It's cool going past stages fast, but how can you even say you like them if you can't even know what they look like?
---
The Gamecube was totally underrated.
People who Agree: 80 Tell me if you agree!
#5SighnessPosted 8/17/2011 5:05:17 PM
^ I don't know what version you were playing, but I found lots of room for exploration and enjoyment of scenery.
---
XBoxLive/PSN: Sighness.
#6jstewart01(Topic Creator)Posted 8/18/2011 11:39:53 AM
"It's cool going past stages fast, but how can you even say you like them if you can't even know what they look like?"

What game are you playing??
#7mega_spitPosted 8/19/2011 8:25:08 PM
I hated the candy level... Sweet mountain, I think? It was just way too plain compared to the other vibrant, funky levels.
#8SighnessPosted 8/20/2011 3:03:24 AM
^ Not sure how else one would do a level complete with sweet foods. Add more cake? =p
---
XBoxLive/PSN: Sighness.
#9GoombacrusherPosted 8/21/2011 9:19:13 PM
My least favorite is Tropical Resort, because most of it is just easy tutorial stuff, though it's still fun. My favorite is Asteroid Coaster,
---
http://tinyurl.com/3ngrybh
Honestly, it doesn't get more badass than cutting a giant crocodile's head off with your bare hands, does it?
#10GavLuvsGAPosted 8/30/2011 5:16:41 AM
My least favourite is Aquarium Park, mainly because I hate underwater levels. Avoiding drowning is not hard most of the time, but my other main reason is my hatred for Act 4 with that robot that chases you - I only managed to clear that level once.
---
17 December 2009: I shook hands with the Lord Mayor!