New Xbox 360 Game from PM Studios' Founder

#1Amish_GramishPosted 2/22/2012 3:59:55 AM
Hello, I'm Krew Studios' Community Manager, and due to various reasons, I'm posting this announcement in the DJ Max section.
The skinny:
Michael Yum, founder of PM Studios, the company that brought DJ Max Portable to the U.S., has formed a new company, Krew Game Studios, LLC, and its first game, Project Orb (Music game for Xbox 360).

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MICHAEL YUM AND CLARENCE AVANT LAUNCH KREW GAME STUDIOS, LLC

A Brand New Videogame Development Studio for Console and Mobile Gaming

LOS ANGELES, CA –02/14/-2012 -- Krew Game Studios, LLC, an innovative provider of videogames and software for the mass market, formally announce their new development studio and their first title.

Krew Game Studios, LLC is co-founded by Michael Yum of PM Studios, Inc. and legendary music mogul Clarence Avant. The company was formed in early 2011 with an emphasis on creating brand new music software for mobile devices and innovative videogames for both console and mobile markets.

“We are very excited to show our new games and projects from our extraordinary team. Clarence and I really wanted to start with something that could revolutionize the music industry as well as help rebuild a market that was considered sinking as of late 2010. For those of you that don’t know, Clarence Avant is a music legend and is considered one of the Godfathers of Music. He helped create the business and wants to make sure it stays health and alive. With that being said, our first project will indeed be a music title and will be released in 2012. Further announcements will be made shortly.” Michael Yum, President, Krew Game Studios.

Krew Game Studios’ first title is tentatively called “Project Orb” and will be released for the Xbox 360 in 2012.

About Krew Game Studios

Krew Game Studios is a brand new software development studio focused on brining innovative software to the console and mobile markets.

Xbox, Xbox 360, and Xbox Live are either registered trademarks or trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies.

For more information on Krew Game Studios, or to be included on our mailing list, please email pr (at) krew studios (dot) com

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Facebook and Twitter Pages:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Krew-Studios/231849933566598
http://www.twitter.com/krewstudios

Have fun!
---
Community Manager of thatgamecompany and Krew Studios
PSN ID: Amish_Gramish
#2GodspokenPosted 3/5/2012 3:08:40 AM
I'm always open to new music games. Your Facebook page looks very nice, by the way. Good use of Timeline.
---
Raiiiiiiinbooooooow!