Women vs Man???

#1KoyashaPosted 2/7/2011 8:40:13 AM
i made a skinny chick and i want to fight big guys with her...is it possible mix men and women in the same match???

i wanna do the 6 man match!!! her vs all!!

omg...is it possible? lol
#2cmpunkazPosted 2/7/2011 12:11:54 PM
you cant fight woman vs men only in mixed tag but then it has be woman on woman because if the guy hits her its an auto DQ.
#3Koyasha(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2011 12:39:37 PM
aw that sucks..on the old N64 wrestlers we had woman vs man...

and i made a skinny chick to fight huge men...awwww
#4BiggWillieStylkPosted 2/7/2011 12:55:27 PM
Like I said in another topic, ESRB would rate it M if that kind of thing was allowed by WWE.
---
It's all about the game and how you play it!
#5justinlynch3Posted 2/7/2011 10:01:08 PM
Like I said in another topic, ESRB would rate it M if that kind of thing was allowed by WWE.

That's stupid though.

Urban Reign - fighting game - Men can fight women - Rated T.
And DBZ game (I know, anime based, but still) - fighting games - men can fight women - rated T.
Tekken - fighting games - men can fight women - rated from 12+ - T.

So why should WWE be any different. A women fighting a man is no reason for a M rating.
---
Mystic Forums: JOIN IT!!!!
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/index.htm
#6kayoticdreamzPosted 2/10/2011 1:38:30 PM
find hacks. call it a day. and enjoy thegame.
#7justinlynch3Posted 2/10/2011 3:53:12 PM
I've looked for Gameshark codes and can't find them. And I'm clueless as to hack games myself lol.
---
Mystic Forums: JOIN IT!!!!
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/index.htm
#8ShannonJ286Posted 2/12/2011 1:30:34 PM
that's not the reason
#9ShannonJ286Posted 2/12/2011 1:46:30 PM
BiggWillieStylk posted...
---
It's all about the game and how you play it!

like I was trying to say that is not the reason! Because I started playing the "Smackdown" games starting with "WWF Smackdown2: Know Your Role" and that is rated T for teen and every game that came after it was rated T for Teen and Women can fight the Men in all of them. by your reasoning SVR07 should be rated M
as well as SD!: Here Comes the Pain should be rated M and SVR08 & 09 should be rated M becasue they have the ability for Women to Fight Men but they are all rated T. they only started this stupid Mix Tag BS is SVR2010 and it is one of the all time STUPIDEST ideas that was put in the game series. Now I know this is like my second post here (technically my fist) but I'm signed up to plenty of other forms and there is one thing you should know about posting on forms trying to know a little bit about what your talking about before you actually talk.
#10ShannonJ286Posted 2/12/2011 1:51:20 PM
Koyasha posted...
aw that sucks..on the old N64 wrestlers we had woman vs man...

and i made a skinny chick to fight huge men...awwww

I know it sucks, but if you want to change things, you can always join the fight!

http://thqletter4svr.blogspot.com/