2. Total War: Shogun 2
  3. Wait, what? Sexual themes?
5 years ago#1
You have -got- to be kidding me.
"...Blame this on the misfortune of your birth."
-Char Aznable
(message deleted)
5 years ago#3
Yah, it's one of the formations you can make with all of your troops in a group. There's Flying Goose, Something Dragon...Something Tiger...Something Crane.....ok wtv the point being, it's called The Pointy Phallus. You can imagine what it looks like.
Oh we can't do that Mr. Flibbles, who would clean up the mess?
5 years ago#4

Also, if you've read the encyclopedia, there's quite a few sexual references. Especially about the illicit buildings.
I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.
5 years ago#5
Pretty sure you can build brothels.
"Einstein's intellectual superior is going to crunch numbers for a living. no wonder modern society is going down the toilet." ExileNineteen
5 years ago#6

Read the description.
You can build a whole red light district in the game, not just a brothel.
5 years ago#7
Yes, because the mature explanation of the how geishas were not just prostitutes is exactly the same as full frontal nudity and hardcore sex. At least according to the rating people. :p
.- .-.. .-.. -.-- --- ..- .-. -... .- ... . .- .-. . -... . .-.. --- -. --. - --- ..- ...
5 years ago#8
I'd assume due to the linking of sex and death; as within the dying monks haiku.

Translation can be found here:

Nothing succeeds like failure.
5 years ago#9
I don't understand why anyone (who is not an overprotective parent/moral guardian, but I assume they don't browse these boards) would care about ratings.
When I was a kid, I played "M" and "AO" games like a champ.
5 years ago#10
I played M, but AO? Damn, how the hell did you get your hands on that stuff as a kid. Honestly though as I've matured I don't think kids should be playing M rated games because they start getting desensitized to violence. I'm not as concerned about the rise of sexual content in media, but I am concerned about the overuse of blood in many games. I remember back in the day T rated games hardly ever had blood, but now it's almost expected to have blood and only E rated games don't.
PSN name: wraith90
  1. Boards
  2. Total War: Shogun 2
  3. Wait, what? Sexual themes?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived