What is Blue mode?

#1FilthyScumPosted 11/11/2010 11:43:43 PM
What is the Blue mode in this game? I can't tell the difference between that and Arcade mode.
#2GOLDILOXPosted 11/12/2010 10:25:41 AM
Good question, I have only given it one credit but it is definitely easier. Made it to the 6th stage on my first try, usually I'm lucky to make it to stage 5 in arcade mode and I've been playing that on and off for years.

I think it is sublet, maybe some changes with scoring and coins, maybe a few of the bullet patterns are easier... When I find out for sure I'll try and let you know.

---
we... must... save... this... doomed... world...
#3nofxnofxPosted 11/13/2010 6:10:16 AM
Not played it too much yet (one or two credits) and I'm far from an expert but the chain meter is definately more lenient which makes it a little more free flowing. There is also definately more coins.

Other than that I'm not yet sure. Not had much experience with this game and Mushi Futari BL has spoilt me with it's lovely slowdown.
#4skylineR32Posted 11/13/2010 10:53:04 AM
Think of it merely as Ver 1.1 Very minor differences.

---
Touch me, I'm SICK! ODMB Ruler and Baldrick
PRESS START BUTTON
#5GOLDILOXPosted 11/13/2010 12:25:32 PM
There are some big differences actually. The big one is that Purple flashing bullets can be cancelled by destroying any enemy with your shikigami.

---
we... must... save... this... doomed... world...
#6skylineR32Posted 11/15/2010 9:36:54 PM
Yes but as far as enemies and the routes and the like are concerned it's the same. Just like any other Cave update.

---
Touch me, I'm SICK! ODMB Ruler and Baldrick
PRESS START BUTTON