Awesome tactical game. I have a few questions:

#1A_dsouzPosted 3/16/2011 5:21:54 AM
i) How do you use the supply truck, is it like searching a body?

2)Do you have to supply each and every individual? or is there squad re-supplying?

3)Why do some units just become immovable (when clicked a red x appears)?

Any help is appreciated.
#2stmdotcomPosted 3/18/2011 5:55:00 PM
1) I'm not sure if that is how you are meant to use it but that's how I do.

2)I'm not sure, I'd also like to know if there is a better way to resupply squads.

3)They sometimes can get stuck and you have to manually move them. Otherwise they can be in there "unpacked" position and not move. Also it could be a case of them having broken wheels or other parts.
#3lalineaPosted 3/19/2011 7:04:11 AM
i) How do you use the supply truck, is it like searching a body?

Exactly the same hit X it will then give you the eye cursor, then go in the truck and take what you want.

2)Do you have to supply each and every individual? or is there squad re-supplying?

If you select a squad move it near the truck then when it is near just DBL click whatever it is you want and it will distribute it amongst your team.

3)Why do some units just become immovable (when clicked a red x appears)?

If there is a red cross on the units then they are AI units often in the maps you have permanent AI defensive units these have the little red cross on them.
---
I Look Like I'm Pro But I Quit When I'm Losing To Pad My Stats - HOOFARTED
#4dragonslayr09Posted 3/19/2011 8:31:04 PM
Thanks guys , it helped a lot. Esp the tip where you move a squad near a supply truck and the squad auto distributes among its members. I definitely would not have known that.
#5sryanzPosted 3/26/2011 4:32:09 PM

it also distributes smart, rifle round given to riflemen, smg clips to smgers etc..

when you try to move a vehicle but a red cross apears, it might also be that the

-vehicle has no crew ( or no driver )

- you dont have enough men to push the weapon around ( like HMG's, field guns and mortars, it takes 1 to fire them but u need 2 to move them )

- A track or wheel has been damaged

- The engine has been damaged