How long is this game?

#1RyuukosuseiPosted 6/26/2011 2:44:01 PM
topic.

If i play slow or fast, what is the estimated completion time of this game?
---
~GamerTag EbonyRedEclipse~
~Apathy is death~
#2King_ChibaPosted 6/26/2011 9:21:10 PM
I beat it in about 9-10 hours, but took my time to some extent. Could easily be done in less time.
---
TheGreatKingChiba Game Playthroughs on YouTube & Twitter ^^.
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheGreatKingChiba & http://twitter.com/TGKingChiba
#3F1_2004Posted 6/26/2011 11:03:42 PM
I dunno but it took me about a week of intermittent play. Definitely feels more than the 10hrs that people are quoting... maybe they didn't do all the sidequests?
#4retroGRAD3Posted 6/27/2011 6:42:25 AM
did all the side quests, max leveled, and was playing on hardcore....beat the game is 8 hours, it is a VERY short and disappointing game. also, to the guy above me, the game tells you how long you have played, check your timer. i played the game over a couple of weeks, doesn't mean it is any longer.
#5jbtilleyPosted 6/27/2011 8:56:10 AM
Yeah, I'm one of those that plays games extremely slowly when compared to everyone else. I was at about 10 hours and did all side quests.
#6slyfox86Posted 6/27/2011 2:55:27 PM
It took me 12 hours to do everything; all sidequests, all dialogue options, everything. I wasn't rushing either.

Imo, anyone who says it took them more than 15ish hours did something terribly wrong, or unnecessary, like back tracking for no reason for a few hours. There are no respawns, so.. not sure what they were up to.
#7Ryuukosusei(Topic Creator)Posted 6/27/2011 4:29:08 PM
Hmmmmmm

I'm at *SPOILERS*

That stone city with that robot guy guarding it.

Am i about half way? or close to the end?
---
~GamerTag EbonyRedEclipse~
~Apathy is death~
#8tsluPosted 6/27/2011 10:04:35 PM
near the end
#9ChargrilledPosted 6/28/2011 5:40:27 AM
youre at stonebridge which means youve got 3 big areas excluding stonebridge itself to explore yet, and then onto the last areas which are big aswell.

took me 17 hours to finish the game. all quests, listening to and not speed reading through dialogue, lore etc. it took 7 hours to get to stonebridge for me doing the same as above, so you can gauge your speed at getting to stonebridge against mine.
---
GT : DeadJericho ----- PSN : Focalpoint
Correct terminology is 'Could NOT care less'. Learn English!
#10warhawksuperPosted 6/28/2011 7:26:51 AM

It took me 12hrs. I finished all side quests, listened to every singe dialogue and opened all the chests. I was playing on hardcore. Not a hard game at all just there are 3 boss battle that really pissed me off! End was frustrating somehow.