MVP is the champion

that'll throw down all night

whether you on the raw roster

or rockin hard in the blue brand

MVP cooks you like lobster

and robs you of the right to be a man.

BALLIN!
#3RKO_UKPosted 2/28/2011 2:41:36 PM

Excluding the legends, the rest of the roster are stillactually in WWE, so would 2 guys who got fired a few months ago get in??

#4CHADbomb(Topic Creator)Posted 2/28/2011 3:52:38 PM
BUT...!!! I liked MVP's new theme song! Now we'll never get to hear the full version...!!!
---
Gamertag - Dr Chadster, PSN - MrB1G
#5Sonny360ElitePosted 2/28/2011 4:37:28 PM

MVP was one of the only WWE superstar that I liked. Too bad they were pretty bad at using him. I wish WWE wasn't so silly with their talent. He got in hot water with WWE after he made some remarks to an employee paid to administer wrestlers doing drug tests. He said something like "how ridiculous of a job is that? you get paid to watch me pee in a cup?? haha" The person complained and he got in a lot of trouble for that.

#6Raven_CyarmPosted 2/28/2011 11:40:21 PM
And KAVAL? They NEED to be in this game!!! BALLIN'!!! \^o^/

Except for the fact that the former was fired way before the game's release.. and Kaval had done diddly squat even before getting fired.

BUT...!!! I liked MVP's new theme song! Now we'll never get to hear the full version...!!!

Boo hoo. There's hundreds of themes we'll never hear the full version to. Roll over and change hands.
---
http://www.youtube.com/RavenCyarm
Somewhat amusing videos of wrasslin'. Totally and completely 100% uber hetero. Srsly
#7CHADbomb(Topic Creator)Posted 3/1/2011 1:37:24 PM
MAN I still can't believe MVP is not in the WWE, and he's gonna miss WrestleMANIA...!!!
---
#8StSk8ter29Posted 3/1/2011 9:25:44 PM

Both MVP and Kaval asked to be released. MVP wanted to move on to other interests and is now involved in a less dramatic form of wrestling taking place in the far east. Kaval made it through NXT but decided that he couldn't keep up with the hectic schedule of the WWE, he has decided to return to his original name of Low-Ki but will not be returning to TNA.

#9Arturo84Posted 3/1/2011 10:14:47 PM

kavals back in the indies and mvps did a couple rounds also in the indies and i believe hes left for japan so he wouldnt be in the game anyway

#10CHADbomb(Topic Creator)Posted 3/9/2011 10:03:43 AM
Come on MVP... You gotta make a surprising return...!!! Just like The Rock, Stone Cold, Triple H, Undertaker, Evan Bourne, JBL, Trish Stratus, etc.

So many people coming BACK!
---