Turbo dueling or duel riding

#1wong123456789Posted 8/15/2010 6:29:38 AM
hope this comes out in this game so looking forward to use accel synchro hahahaha and other cool speed spells
#2PenOfStonePosted 8/15/2010 6:40:38 AM
World Championship 2009 / 2010 / and probably 2011 have it.

TF5 is all about anime-only cards and tag duels, it won't be in this game. Wasting space for newer cards.
---
First you draw a circle. Then you dot the eyes. Add a great big smile. And presto, it's Kirby! :D
#3wong123456789(Topic Creator)Posted 8/15/2010 5:59:31 PM
the graphics for world championship fails i can't even see the cards probably have to enlarge them just to read lol besides whats the use of introducing and accel synchro monster to the game when theres no duel riding

and another world champioship has less cards available than tag force so i think its better for duel riding to be in tag force on psp than on nds kinda waste the whole game since all follow the anime.
#41337_FF_GoDPosted 8/15/2010 7:40:04 PM
I for one hope it doesn't.
If it aint broken don't fix it.

TF is used for actual real life battle simulating. None of this duels on motorcycles crap.

---
Kraust Kasanami, The Secret Dragoon
http://i31.tinypic.com/15s92fs.jpg
#5UmazukePosted 8/15/2010 7:42:21 PM
The reason we have more cards is because we dont have little things like Duel Riding....Well,that and Konami is lazy. But yeah,if Tag Force had all the ribbons,bows,bells and whistles that World Championship had the card list would definitely suffer a hit game to game or if not that,the graphics would.

I absolutely do not want to sound like a smart ass but just deal with it. Tag Speed Dueling could be potentially annoying too if the AI just did whatever it wants with the Speed Counters.
---
Bandai thinks meeting Shiro is as good as banging Chris.- Saiyajin_Hunter
#6wong123456789(Topic Creator)Posted 8/18/2010 12:12:19 AM
i have seen the pros and cons of this game and half of half of the duelist who play this game support each side but if this keeps up i don't think we will see another tag force if they don't improve the gameplay
#7PenOfStonePosted 8/18/2010 12:32:16 AM

i have seen the pros and cons of this game and half of half of the duelist who play this game support each side but if this keeps up i don't think we will see another tag force if they don't improve the gameplay

wat.

Gameplay's fine. What are you talking about?
#8UmazukePosted 8/18/2010 11:50:35 AM
Gameplay's fine. What are you talking about?

He might be talking about the longitivity of the game. Like with what's there to do till one gets bored of it. In that case I KIND OF agree with him just so long as he isnt thinking that Duel Riding and Duel Riding alone will make the game that much better. It won't,it's just a Duel with a Permanent Field Spell. Judging from what I saw in WC10, Konami doesn't want to bother with the actual driving part in the middle of the Duels.

On the point of sales(Assuming this is what you meant by "i don't think we will see another tag force if they don't improve the gameplay"), if Konami really wanted TF to sell more, they'd just need to include an Online mode. No,not the Adhoc thing, a real online mode. Now that's a selling point. Riding Duels,not so much anymore. I'm sure that anyone who's wanted to experience them has already gotten their fill of them in WC09 or in cases like mine, WC10.
---
Bandai thinks meeting Shiro is as good as banging Chris.- Saiyajin_Hunter
#9RPCShadowclawPosted 8/18/2010 12:14:54 PM
While I wouldn't mind Turbo duels in the Tag Force series, certainly not at the expense of having a complete card catalogue with some anime extras thrown in. Building a deck only to find the card you want is not included is a pain I'd rather have exclusively for the WC series.
#10wong123456789(Topic Creator)Posted 8/20/2010 4:01:11 AM
i would prefer a controllable duel ride not just the permanent field spell on the screen saying you have speed counter make it similar with the wii version of the game but not too high tech and put some rules in it like the whole yugioh wii game is just summon and summon lol.

yeah i am talking bout the longitivity of the game if this game continues to tag force 6 and 7 but with the same gameplay only with different story characters and cards its not gonna work as people gets bored. from what i have seen from tag force 1 until 4 is the basically same gameplay no difference only story different and also have more cards.