Yu gi oh on ps3

#1graveyoutoPosted 5/15/2011 7:31:19 PM
How come the ps3 hasn't got a network yu gi oh game like that one for the 360 or dos anybody know if ther going to add one in the future or something?
#2Kaze_no_OuPosted 5/15/2011 8:31:11 PM
because they're cheap, cheap and stingy and dont think yugioh needs the amount of service as it gets from other systems, including the pc
---
TagForce4.webs.com
#3graveyouto(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2011 2:57:58 PM
Maybe someone needs to make some sort of club or protest to Sony so they get on the ball about getting some yugioh on the psn network or something
#4Kaze_no_OuPosted 5/16/2011 5:31:47 PM
isnt that why they went down for 2 weeks?
Kaiba hacked them
---
TagForce4.webs.com
#5thebobevilPosted 5/17/2011 1:07:37 AM
Why bother?

Any PSN Yu-Gi-Oh! game would just be a port of Decade Duels anyway ... and Decade Duels was very, very poor indeed.
---
I can guarantee that you have not been modded more than I have on this site AND kept your account.
#6Kaze_no_OuPosted 5/17/2011 8:29:21 AM
thebobevil posted...
Why bother?

Any PSN Yu-Gi-Oh! game would just be a port of Decade Duels anyway ... and Decade Duels was very, very poor indeed.

FYI
Decade duels is just a port of the PC version but on xbox with less cards and you need to pay to play, not only for the cards but for the game itself too.
While the PC version comes at no charge.
---
TagForce4.webs.com
#7thebobevilPosted 5/17/2011 8:46:31 AM
Kaze_no_Ou posted...

FYI
Decade duels is just a port of the PC version but on xbox with less cards and you need to pay to play, not only for the cards but for the game itself too.
While the PC version comes at no charge.

Yes, I already knew that, but the PS3 version would be a port of the 360 version because of the differences.

If it was exactly the same as the PC version, I would have said that it was a port of the PC version.
---
I can guarantee that you have not been modded more than I have on this site AND kept your account.
#8__Arthur__Posted 5/17/2011 2:32:26 PM
I wonder,what name will be if they made it?

Yu-Gi-Oh!
Kaiba Hacked Sony version.
#9graveyouto(Topic Creator)Posted 5/17/2011 4:23:41 PM
I'm like why don't the just prt like a tagforce game on it or something it not like they don't own the right to them any way maybe the ships start with like tag force 6 or somthing
#10Kaze_no_OuPosted 5/18/2011 7:04:05 PM
thebobevil posted...
Kaze_no_Ou posted...

Yes, I already knew that, but the PS3 version would be a port of the 360 version because of the differences.
If it was exactly the same as the PC version, I would have said that it was a port of the PC version.

I'm saying its liek branches from a tree, and no they wouldn't waste time using that system considering the discontent and the amount of effort to transport it over to the PS3.

going from the PC one as a source for both is much more logical considering the interface is pretty much done thanks to all the PSP and PS2 version already out there.

the only thing i'd expect to be similar to the 360, would be the pay to play card shop
but thats still and element from the PC version.

Hoping konami makes it and keeps it free for the ps3
---
TagForce4.webs.com