Colloseum Cage of The Gladiator Beasts
Pot of Avarice
Traps-
Mirror Force x1
Dark Bribe x1
Sakuretsu Armor x1
Trap Hole x1
Compulsory Evacuation Device x1

Thats it so far I dont have all the cards for it yet i still need Solemn Judgement but i just need some advice on what cards to take out and a few to put in ty ^_^
#2MomentxD(Topic Creator)Posted 7/4/2011 5:37:32 AM
Oh and Of Course for Extra-
Gyzarus x1
Heraklinos x2
Gaiodiaz x1
#3PenOfStonePosted 7/4/2011 8:17:12 AM
Take out Cage, Sakuretsu, Dark Bribe, Trap Hole (It isn't as good anymore), CED. Well, actually, CED can stay but... Also, update your banlist. I don't see Monster Reborn, or Dark Hole. Also, Rescue Cat is banned. If you're going to use a banned card, use something like Illusion Gate instead.

Don't be afraid to tech in non-Gladiator Beast monsters as well, such as Gale, Rai-Oh, Breaker, Kycoo, etc. You could also try something unique or ridiculous, such as GB monarchs with Hoplomus. Actually, that's a terrible idea, GB monarchs. Don't do it, I did it once, and it turned out horribly. You could tech in stuff such as Banisher of the Radiance, Dimensional Fissure, Ancient Forest, etc. Or backrow hate, since that'll threaten your GB's with stuff such as BOTTOMLESS TRAP HOLE. Forbidden Lance is also good.

While you're at it, watch Ranma 1/2 again.
---
I have a talking Japanese Mijumaru plush. I win.
Friend Code for PkMn Black is in my quote.
#4aerisfanboyPosted 7/4/2011 10:27:59 AM
From what I see here, it seems to be the default banlist (March 2010)... For a better view,

17 Monsters:
Bestiari x1
Darius x2
Equeste x1
Hoplomus x1
Laquari x2
Murmillo x2
Retiari x2
Samnite x2
Secutor x1
Test Tiger x2
Rescue Cat x1

9 Spells:
Mystical Space Typhoon x1
Heavy Storm x1
Gladiator Proving Ground x2
Gladiator Beasts Respite x1
Book of Moon x2
Smashing Ground x1
Colloseum Cage of The Gladiator Beasts
Pot of Avarice

5 Traps:
Mirror Force x1
Dark Bribe x1
Sakuretsu Armor x1
Trap Hole x1
Compulsory Evacuation Device x1

Total (at the moment): 31 cards

Traps:

GBs don't run less than 10.

1 Mirror Force
1 Torrential Tribute
1 Solemn Judgment
2 Solemn Warning
3 Gladiator Beast War Chariot
Up to 4 of any combination of Bottomless Trap Hole / Dimensional Prison / Compulsory Evacuation Device.

Spells:

Can't say much here, our Spells differ too drastically. Needs Cold Wave though. It ensures a Heraklinos play goes through. Oh ya, Pot of Avarice sucks in this deck.

2 Book of Moon
1 Cold Wave
1 MST
1 Heavy Storm

Monsters:

I don't like Murmillos and Retiaris in pairs, because they are totally dead in hand. If you really want them in pairs, add more Respite to get rid of the dead hands.

You need more beatsticks. GBs need to attack successfully to get momentum, and having beatsticks allows you to bait out all the Warnings, BTHs, Compulsories, and Prisons. Take your pick from Rai-Oh, Cyber Dragon, Gorz. I personally added in 1 Andal to make War Chariot live a bit earlier.

Last but not least, add in a Prisma. You want a GB in the grave for Darius and a +1.
---
Games played: Yu-Gi-Oh! Tag Force 5, Dissidia: Final Fantasy.
Living in Singapore with no PS3. If you play the above games and want to meet up, email me.
#5MomentxD(Topic Creator)Posted 7/4/2011 10:21:28 PM
Do you know what pack i can get cold wave in? and how to unlock the solemn pack because it says its there, its just sold out
#6PenOfStonePosted 7/5/2011 12:29:06 AM
Rule the Field - Partner with Crow, Leo, Luna, Lazar, Yliasters (Cold Wave)
Burn Bright Red Partner with Luna, Mina, Sherry (Solemn Judgment)

Next time, look at the booster pack FAQ, and use the CTRL+F feature to find the card you need. Make sure to download cards from the Konami TF5 website, you get a TON of great cards such as Ape Fighter.
---
I have a talking Japanese Mijumaru plush. I win.
Friend Code for PkMn Black is in my quote.