The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Attacks commands etc etc.

#1NineNightsPosted 2/16/2011 8:49:53 AM
This is purely to help anyone/everyone, also I need to know any of the commands not present in this list lol.

Right so, basics first i guess.

X - fire
A - jump
B - Parry incoming bullets (havent tried it on missles yet but it works on smaller green shots)
Y - Weapon switch (Does nothing for sayuri)

Double jump - Tap A twice.
Dash - Right or left bumper.
Strafe - Left trigger
Lock - Right trigger.

Charge shot - Hold down X

Ambush shot - while dashing at mooks with no shield press B then X
---
GT: Andvari9
#2Shuo_RagnarokPosted 2/16/2011 9:54:48 AM
Bullet Relfect (B action)

I've tried it on most things in stage 1 and I've noticed it works on pretty much any small projectiles, ranging from bullets, missiles, the big red bombs that those bots drop on you, and even those lasers that those armored turrets shoot at you. Awesome stuff.
#3AnotherGamerPosted 2/16/2011 11:57:30 AM
So how the hell do you Dodge?
---
Damned imbeciles. Why do you wish to fight?
-Bahamut, FF8
#4AravesquePosted 2/16/2011 1:21:30 PM

AnotherGamer posted...
So how the hell do you Dodge?
---
Damned imbeciles. Why do you wish to fight?
-Bahamut, FF8

Easy, Run and jump AROUND the projectiles, through them is clearly inneffective.

#5wEEman33_VIPosted 2/16/2011 1:42:31 PM
I think he's talking about the dodge move you purchase in rising mode. I don't know how to do it either.

Anyone know how to do Harley's charge tackle while dashing?
---
No balls, no care.
#6CactrotPosted 2/16/2011 2:35:27 PM
I think he's talking about the dodge move you purchase in rising mode. I don't know how to do it either.

Anyone know how to do Harley's charge tackle while dashing?

I didn't have any luck with either of these. I tried all sorts of buttons- particularly action- while both dashing and air dashing.

This game really needed more documentation.
---
drexl235: wow....... not even achievements. whats the point
#7hokuto_masterPosted 2/16/2011 5:19:25 PM
If you want to dodge and all that other BS pointless stuff you can buy just hold down the dash button and hammer B and watch your character dance his way through the level dodging everything. I think its suppose to be used for getting all S ranks because fast time gives u 3000000 million points
---
DKR / Nick: broie / FC: 017.270.711.392/
#8MadDewgPosted 2/16/2011 6:33:30 PM
To do the dodge thing with bahamut, you have to hold down b as your running. Don't know why it took me forever to figure that out =/
---
GTag:MadDogg730 PSN:lMadDogg PSO vet since 2000!
#90nlysolutionPosted 2/16/2011 11:52:19 PM
Posted this on another thread already but the B-Button commands are as follows:

Tackle:
While running, press B next to sandbags, explosive barrels, etc to ram in to them and send things flying.

Vault:
While running, press B next to low-lying hazards, like crates, low flying projectiles, Alligators, etc, to vault over them.

Dodge:
While running, press B next to chest-high hazards like most projectiles, the exploding flowers on Stage 2, etc, to duck under them.

Reflect:
While standing, press B when projectiles are nearby to reflect them back the shooter. Works against most small projectiles. Surprisingly, also effective against the red bombs dropped by flying robots and the sniper bullets on Stage 2.

Ambush:
Press B next to certain enemies to evade around them. Press X before the animation ends to shoot them in back, like a boss.
This works against most 2D enemies. 3D enemies like the Fixed Gun Turret will just laugh as you ram in to them.
#10wariomonaPosted 2/17/2011 12:40:21 AM
Does anyone know why it lists how many times you did these things at the end of the level?
Does it affect your rank somehow?