Whats the advantage of the girl character with 2 health?

#1ARMs7777Posted 2/22/2011 8:35:13 AM
Topic. Shes got to have something good about her since she has less health and her mobility seems to be the same as bahamut.
#2hokuto_masterPosted 2/22/2011 9:22:28 AM
She moves quicker
---
DKR / Nick: broie / FC: 017.270.711.392/
#3skeletor3Posted 2/22/2011 10:09:51 AM
eye patch
#4xX_PsYcH0SIS_XxPosted 2/22/2011 11:02:45 AM
She can be upgraded to start out with the spreader gun. It only cost 6m so you should be able to get it after a couple level 1 runs.
---
GT: dontbreak
#5AnotherGamerPosted 2/22/2011 11:06:52 AM
Depends on mode, it doesn't seem like there's any reason to use her in Arcade due to her having the lowest health and nothing to compensate for it. In Rising she can get Speed Queen and both of her autostart weapons are good, although she can't get Tough Guy.
---
Damned imbeciles. Why do you wish to fight?
-Bahamut, FF8
#6XeroShinobiPosted 2/22/2011 1:32:26 PM(edited)

Depends on mode, it doesn't seem like there's any reason to use her in Arcade due to her having the lowest health and nothing to compensate for it. In Rising she can get Speed Queen and both of her autostart weapons are good, although she can't get Tough Guy.

Exact opposite actually. She's useless in Rising Mode because her starting weapons suck (well, more like having both Super Machine Gun and Spread Shot at the same time is redundant, and Spread just generally sucks) and Speed Queen doesn't add much tactical advantage over Speed King, but in Arcade mode her added speed and smaller hitbox are quite useful.
---
Currently playing: Hard Corps: Uprising
#7MusashiKagehidePosted 2/22/2011 1:25:09 PM
Krystal is supposedly the highest mobility characters, outspeeding Sayuri in walk-speed or so my friend says. She can also get the Machine and Spread guns to start with each stage. If you're perfect at dodging then use her for arcade mode because her mobility and airdash length really come into play in the end. People say use Harley because of his high health for arcade but just trying to survive that last fight is near impossible without a few deaths.

Also she's a cute nice girl with an eyepatch.
---
"Okay, just have your people contact my people and we'll stab at each other over tea." - Shingen Takeda, SW2
#8PoporropoPosted 2/22/2011 2:11:59 PM
She really is faster. On stage 3 when you have to run from the rocks, my bro uses her and she definitely outruns me using Bahamut lol :P
#9MusashiKagehidePosted 2/22/2011 2:21:33 PM
Oh, something major I forgot to mention. Not only does Krystal not get Tough Guy, she doesn't get Ninja Jump either. Ninja Jump makes you invincible during your jump animation. I have it on Sayuri and I can jump right through the fire pillars in Capital Railway, not to mention the electric fences along the walls on Stage 7; combined with triple jump and everything else, makes climbing a lot easier.
---
"Okay, just have your people contact my people and we'll stab at each other over tea." - Shingen Takeda, SW2
#10Neo_RizerPosted 2/22/2011 4:16:22 PM
Here are the stats for all the characters for Arcade Mode:

Bahamut:

Health: B
Attack: B (Varies)
Speed: B
Air Dash: B
Range: A (Varies)

He's an all around character, he's not really at a disadvantage in any situation although Krystal gets through level 7 and 8 a lot easier than he does when it comes to platforming.

Krystal:

Health: C
Speed: A
Air Dash: A
Range: A (Varies)

She's for people who have memorized the game enough that the only thing they have problem with is pit falls. If you have trouble getting over gaps in stages 7 and 8 then she's the character for you. She takes one less hit than Bahamut so expect to be giving up your first aid kits if you're playing co-op.

Sayuri:

Health: B
Attack: A
Speed: B
Air Dash: B
Range: B (She can shoot a much slower and weaker ranged shot though that penetrates walls)

She's a beast if you're not afraid to get up in an enemies face. The only trouble she has is on stages 4 and 6 where the bosses require a long range character at certain points in their battle. Also people have a lot of trouble with the Vitis Engines rolling attack on Stage 8 while using her. She has Bahamuts physical stats except she doesn't have to rely on weapon power ups, she's just always strong even after getting hit or death. She's a great candidate for a co-op run with Bahamut as her back up.

Harley:

Health: A
Speed: C
Air Dash: C
Range A (Varies)

Quite possibly the most useless character in the game, this guy is strictly for getting that stocking up 20 lives achievement because he has 4 hit points giving you plenty of margin for error. His speed sucks and his air dash is HORRID. If you really suck at memorizing boss patterns this guy is for you but expect to fall in to A LOT of holes on stage 7 and 8 with him. He's damn near impossible to beat the game without using a couple of credits on those last two stages. Even in Rising Mode he's THE WORST character, which is saying a lot because Rising Mode is a complete joke with a maxed out character but this guy STILL SUCKS. Krystal is better than he is and she only has 2 hit points in Arcade Mode. Not worth the purchase unless you're really hurting for that stocking up 20 lives achievement.
---
.erutangis ym si sihT