Is this for sure coming out on PS3?

#1Crazy AJPosted 2/16/2011 4:35:53 PM
I really want this but I HATE buying Microsoft points. Why? Because in Canada they give you 1400 for $20, so this game is $17.14. But, on the PS3 it will be only $15. I hate getting nickel and dimed to death by Microsoft. So is it really going to come out on PS3?
---
crazyaj.com - PSN/XBL=crazyaejay
#2oneupdawg2k4Posted 2/16/2011 5:44:28 PM
It is but it'll come next month. MS got exclusivity for 1 month. So disappointing.
---
PSN ID: LionHeartX83/ MH3: Epsilon
Now Playing: AC: Brotherhood, NFS: Hot Pursuit, Apache Air Assault and GT5?
#3VyudoPosted 2/16/2011 6:01:46 PM
bahahaha ps3 players pwnd

brb 100% completion before you even get to play it
#4Crazy AJ(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2011 10:31:17 PM
Yeah I got owned... I have to wait 1 month to play a game... Woe is me... Meanwhile you have to pay to play online and if you live in Canada, you get ripped off when you buy MS points. I guess that's Microsoft's strategy, though. Get 12 year old boys to fall in love with your console via first person shooters and pointless "achievements", then suck every penny out of their pockets.

The 360 has some decent exclusive games and I play it pretty often, but it's definitely not worth going on message boards and acting like an idiot over it. In fact, no console is.
---
#5xenosaga123Posted 2/17/2011 8:58:40 AM(edited)
Their 360 must have gotten the RROD, that's why they bothered to post here instead of playing on their 360.
#6oneupdawg2k4Posted 2/17/2011 10:59:15 AM
Is that Canda thing true? I live in Canada. I'm damn glad I didn't buy the 360. I was tempted a few times, but that's a damn rip off.
---
PSN ID: LionHeartX83/ MH3: Epsilon
Now Playing: AC: Brotherhood, NFS: Hot Pursuit, Apache Air Assault and GT5?
#7Crazy AJ(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2011 12:15:24 PM
Yeah, it's true. $20 in the US gets you 1600 points while in Canada only gets you 1400. The dollar exchange rate is pretty much equal, too. It has been for a long time.
---
#8xxVENOMPosted 2/17/2011 6:38:22 PM
i think i'll gladly wait a month so i can play the game with a controller that's not a POS
#9Twin-BladePosted 2/17/2011 9:21:15 PM

I'm buying it on both. Played the demo today on my 360 & thought it to be amazing. Not just the gameplay, but the artstyle, characters, weapons & themes. The anime clip at the start really got me interested. One thing I noticed while I was playing was that even though I generally prefer the 360 controller, this was one game that I thought would feel much more at home on the DS3, mainly because they're is less resistance on the analogs which suits HC:U, even though I usually prefer the resistance on the 360 controller.

Now I have to go get ripped off by buying Microsoft points to get it for the 360. I have $18 left on my PSN account, so hopefully it will be less than that on the Australian PSN. We get ripped blind here in Australia, $30 for 1500 MS points. Basically, Hard Corps for the 360 is going to cost me $24 AUS, & our currency is now slightly higher than the US dollar. We pay $110 AUS for new retail games when the US pay $60 US, or $59.30 AUS.... I buy most my games on Ebay now, it's getting ridiculous..

..Oh sorry, I started ranting. Let me finish by saying this game (at least the demo) is awesome, & hopefully it costs $18 or less on the Australian PSN.

#10Crazy AJ(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2011 10:04:52 PM
Wow. I knew Australia was bad when it came to video game prices, but that's stupid. The Canadian dollar keeps going higher than the American dollar as well. I don't understand how Microsoft can rip us off so badly yet the PSN store has the same prices as the US.

That's cool to hear how good the game is, though, makes me look forward to it even more.
---