Stuck after getting Victoria

#1Emily123190Posted 7/1/2012 2:56:08 PM
I keep getting stuck. I mean, is it just me? I just got Victoria to join my team and beat the demon in Zole Mountain, now what? Like...there are no event points, and they don't tell you what to do. I wish I knew what to do instead of running around doing random stuff......so really, after Victoria what??
#2XRamzaXPosted 7/1/2012 2:58:29 PM
If you just beat the demon that had its eyes set on fiona then you are suppose to go back to the castle.
---
Be nice to newbs, you shall be one again someday.
#3tlrunionsPosted 7/2/2012 9:03:31 PM
Hello
If you do not have Fellene in your party yet backtrack to Illya forest and get her I had the same problem. Hope that helps you out.
Teresa.
#4ZaishiPosted 7/2/2012 11:04:11 PM
Ya I did that backwards too. You are supposed to go do the guardian stuff first and then take the portal and get Victoria. Following the flow of events in town lead me to through the portal first though where I faced some significantly more powerful enemies followed by me forgetting about the whole guardian thing and not having any clue what to do next. I couldn't go online at the time either so I ended up wandering around for a while before noticing an unexplored area in the forest.