Help on commissions and limit point

#1chaos_farmerPosted 7/1/2012 3:58:27 PM
Will I miss any events if I finish most commissions early on? Since they add to your limit points after finishing each one
#2Prototype909Posted 7/1/2012 4:00:28 PM
No, in fact you want to do as many commissions as possible or else you will miss events
#3heyitsthatguy11Posted 7/1/2012 4:02:45 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#4chaos_farmer(Topic Creator)Posted 7/1/2012 4:08:55 PM
Oh I see, now I can go all out. Thanks btw
#5RyoKaibaPosted 7/1/2012 4:13:27 PM
Prototype909 posted...
No, in fact you want to do as many commissions as possible or else you will miss events

There is a limit however. I did a good deal of them and wound up with 9800 LP with 2 events left.
---
"Hate the sin, love the sinner. But sometimes it's hard to look past all that sin and find the person behind it." -Joshua Graham; Fallout: NV
#6hardcore rpg gamerPosted 7/1/2012 4:19:18 PM
The first two generations I did every commission available and had no problems. Just do them as their available, preferably asap if you're able to fulfill the conditions (as in the enemies are available).
---
The sentence below is true.
The sentence above is false.
#7NextE100Posted 7/1/2012 5:02:56 PM
Sorry I can't answer the question directly, but I hate the fact that this is even a legit question (which it is) for getting the true end. What kind of stupid game penalizes players for doing too *much*?
#8heyitsthatguy11Posted 7/1/2012 5:10:11 PM
NextE100 posted...
Sorry I can't answer the question directly, but I hate the fact that this is even a legit question (which it is) for getting the true end. What kind of stupid game penalizes players for doing too *much*?

This.
---
Xion. Got it memorized?
Official Gaara of NUNSG & Storm 3 boards. Official Xion of KHDDD boards.
#9RyoKaibaPosted 7/1/2012 5:12:48 PM
IF does some questionable things that make their games more... annoying than they should be. Their games would be generally more loved if they didn't do these... annoying things, but they do it regardless if you want everything to go down the way you want it.

Out of the three games, Zero was probably the one that was the least anal about stuff you had to do to get the true end. The first one had to be one of the biggest headaches of all.

"Don't get your turn count to high"; "Max out affections of all heroines"; "Keep this stupid link gauge in the right places at the right time to unlock all events/cg"

It was a completionist's nightmare, and you basically HAD to follow a guide to get everything in one play-through.
---
"Hate the sin, love the sinner. But sometimes it's hard to look past all that sin and find the person behind it." -Joshua Graham; Fallout: NV
More topics from this board...
boundary plane 2sid16310/16 4:36PM