I officially hate swords now.

#11RPG maniac87Posted 7/10/2012 7:07:32 AM
Don't see it as an annoyance. It makes sense for all the Agarest heros to use swords, what with the sword being passed down each generation. It loses a lot of it's impact otherwise if they don't even use swords except during their specials.
---
You lack the mustache for full comprehension. (Super Paper Mario)
#12firegod69Posted 7/10/2012 7:12:04 AM
RPG maniac87 posted...
Don't see it as an annoyance. It makes sense for all the Agarest heros to use swords, what with the sword being passed down each generation. It loses a lot of it's impact otherwise if they don't even use swords except during their specials.

This
Canonically they all use swords
when they drag a sword around for events than just beat someone down with their fists that almost feels like it ruins the game
I restarted 1 cuz I didnt use a guide and Ladius was a fist user and Thoma was a spear user when they both carried swords
#13UryvichkPosted 7/10/2012 8:00:49 AM
But... Sword/Greatsword is the best weapon type! :(
#14firegod69Posted 7/10/2012 8:03:37 AM
Theirs 4 genres of swords in these games
the rapier type that has combo focus
The Greatsword that has Power focus
The Sword that has General Focus
And the Magic Blades that Have spell focus
The other weapons tend to have only 2 genres
The Sword have the best balance and theres about 2X as many uber level swords then other weapon types
#15themasterllworkPosted 7/10/2012 8:10:21 AM
What weapons you choose in the beginning, your wife AND her affection will factor what weapon the child will use.

So there is a chance, you could get the weapon you want, but at the cost of having low affection.
---
http://www.youtube.com/masterll
More topics from this board...
boundary plane 2sid16310/16 4:36PM