LL's True End Guide topic #03 (SPOILERS)

#21drwiggoPosted 7/19/2012 8:41:31 AM
MasterLL posted...

So you need Mervina on the Bathhouse to get the Hot Spring? Is that what you are saying? Just want to confirm.

It could be that Mervina didn't have a high enough Affection rate for you that's why it (the Hot Spring) didn't show up until you did the BathHouse to build it up (as my guess).

Correct. Your listed affection rating is required for the Hot Spring event itself, but not for the RB event that tells you where it is. (The guide says its maybe both.)
#22dascylusPosted 7/19/2012 8:42:28 AM
AgarestWar posted...
Thanks Dascylus.

You made my day.

No problem, just be careful what you go around saying on the internet before you get all the facts ^_^
#23dascylusPosted 7/19/2012 8:44:42 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#24MasterLL(Topic Creator)Posted 7/19/2012 2:50:54 PM
Uryvichk posted...
Just an FYI, LL:

Following your guide, it is impossible to max out your LP in G3 even if you turn in every available request that opens up after the True End lock. Your LP will reset to 0 before you can even get close.

I have tested and it definitely resets to 0 in one of two instances, whichever comes first:

1) You set foot into the second screen of Etre Large Hollow (the one past Etre Large Hollow: Chaos); or
2) You defeat all five gods at the pillars (may happen when you defeat Mobius, he was the last one I did).

At that point your LP resets to 0 and once it does that it's completely pointless thereafter and you can do all the commissions you want.

As long as you do the minibosses when the guide says to, there is no chance of ever exceeding the LP cap in G3, and especially if you're True End locked. So go ahead and do those commissions, especially the ones that give Esoteric Books or the Book of Smithing from Mercury, ASAP. I was actually able to make Sons of the Sun for Liel/Yumil/Victoria without even setting foot in the Boundary Plane-esque area.

Yea, I'm aware about the LP resetting

Split Infinity posted...
Masta, considered submitting this as a guide for gfaqs?

Considering it isn't not 100% accurate since there are many ways you can use my guide to do different events and still get it right (sometimes).. and it is in a Spreadsheet database format, I don't even think GFAQ would accept anything like that.

Plus I thought it is only TXT based formats like how you do yours Split.
---
Playing: Agarest 2, IM@S2, PSO2 | Want: RE6, NepV, Ni no Kuni, Atelier Ayesha, Tokitowa
http://www.youtube.com/MasterLL
#25KhentaiPosted 7/19/2012 3:25:34 PM
Split Infinity posted...
Masta, considered submitting this as a guide for gfaqs?

I keep telling him to post it on Agarest wikia instead of mine but he insists otherwise. Not posting mine up, at least no intention to. LL's guide may literally be step by step, but his tips, quest info, and monster list makes it superior to mine.

Although, if that bas**** who kept on posting "Mysterious Voice" crap on the wikia still lurks, it would be wise not to post it.

There is no point for placing it as a Gfaqs since everyone who is playing the game already has easy access to his guide.
---
US PSN[PS3 Primary] :RPGKenneth
JAPAN PSN[PSP/PS Vita Primary] KennethRPG
#26HetariosPosted 7/19/2012 9:10:11 PM
I've been using your guide as a reference from the start, and I must say, this really ease my worries about the LP system and where to go/do. I can easily focus on setting up the team without having to worry about the step I take.

I have a question regarding the skill book section in the spreadsheet, though

From the look of Rank 1 and 2, you choices of books mostly focused on physical skills, with only exception for ascension and the like. Did you apply these selections of book to all character in your formation, including the mage type character?

I'm aiming to deviate from your build a bit and try to include some elements like Thunder into the picture, but you choices in Rank 2 made me wonder that would it be ok to put such melee intensive sets to mage type character like that? or you would consider put a high rank magic skill in Rank 3-4 instead?
#27RyoKaibaPosted 7/19/2012 9:20:34 PM
LL, will you make a monster drop list? Or at least, unique drops that are only dropped by specific monsters?

I'm having trouble doing certain commissions because I can't figure out what enemies to find and kill for items.
---
"Hate the sin, love the sinner. But sometimes it's hard to look past all that sin and find the person behind it." -Joshua Graham; Fallout: NV
#28dave469Posted 7/19/2012 11:03:02 PM
Where do you fight Lv 9999 Chaos at? I just got the true end but don't know where to find him
#29BusardPosted 7/20/2012 4:51:44 AM
During Gen 1, just after Fiona's Luminous Prima (line 165), there is an event in Hunter's Guild (which disappears after you see the third event in fiolette theater, line 167). It doesn't seem to change anything to watch it or not (maybe a bit more LP) so I was wondering if there is a reason why it isn't listed?
#30MasterLL(Topic Creator)Posted 7/20/2012 5:09:40 AM
Hetarios posted...
I've been using your guide as a reference from the start, and I must say, this really ease my worries about the LP system and where to go/do. I can easily focus on setting up the team without having to worry about the step I take.

I have a question regarding the skill book section in the spreadsheet, though

From the look of Rank 1 and 2, you choices of books mostly focused on physical skills, with only exception for ascension and the like. Did you apply these selections of book to all character in your formation, including the mage type character?

I'm aiming to deviate from your build a bit and try to include some elements like Thunder into the picture, but you choices in Rank 2 made me wonder that would it be ok to put such melee intensive sets to mage type character like that? or you would consider put a high rank magic skill in Rank 3-4 instead?

It is applied to all the characters I used, unless stated (which will happen during either Book 3 or 4 where you will have two books from the same set, which one is for melee characters and the other is for casters).

RyoKaiba posted...
LL, will you make a monster drop list? Or at least, unique drops that are only dropped by specific monsters?

I'm having trouble doing certain commissions because I can't figure out what enemies to find and kill for items.

http://agarest.wikia.com/wiki/Agarest_2_-_Monsters
It has the items listed here.

Problem is that it is too time consuming for me to post all the drops and stuff when it is already stated on the Wikia.

dave469 posted...
Where do you fight Lv 9999 Chaos at? I just got the true end but don't know where to find him

Boundary Plains at the very end.

Busard posted...
During Gen 1, just after Fiona's Luminous Prima (line 165), there is an event in Hunter's Guild (which disappears after you see the third event in fiolette theater, line 167). It doesn't seem to change anything to watch it or not (maybe a bit more LP) so I was wondering if there is a reason why it isn't listed?

What event is that and what does it do (any affection changes)?

If I don't have it listed, then either I did not trigger it yet (maybe later) or I never gotten that event (don't know the conditions).

On my three test runs of Generation 1 (because of the "Eva" problem, which I never successfully replicate the "No Heart for Minigame situation") I never seen an Event popup during that part where you specified.
---
Playing: Agarest 2, IM@S2, PSO2 | Want: RE6, NepV, Ni no Kuni, Atelier Ayesha, Tokitowa
http://www.youtube.com/MasterLL