board if pretty dead I know but got a question...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Young Thor
  3. board if pretty dead I know but got a question...

User Info: gabelogan183

gabelogan183
5 years ago#1
I bought Young Thor a few weeks back when it went up on sale, read reviews and saw some videos so I thought might as well check it out for the price.

The question is why is it everytime I play it I get really really sleepy?? It's never happened to me before, I'm almost done with it but from the get-go I'd start playing and begin to doze off 10-15mins in...

Just wondering if I'm the only one I guess.

User Info: MACH0

MACH0
5 years ago#2
Is this game any good, for a 2D sidescroller? Was thinking of grabbing it, but i dont normally like Minis.....

Also, sometimes i get tired playing any psp game, cause i feel too relaxed lying down playing games.....

User Info: gabelogan183

gabelogan183
5 years ago#3
I bought because of the sale a few weeks ago, but if I had to do it over again I would not buy it... sad to say its a very boring game

I'm almost done with it [completionist] and as soon as I am I will never touch it again.

Check out some videos before deciding for yourself, I was convinced by all the praise and it seemed decent enough on videos, but I was wrong - again this is my opinion.

Hope this helps dude.

User Info: MACH0

MACH0
5 years ago#4
Thanks for the info man...
I actually didnt buy it. It looks ok, but i dont know about the replaybility of it, and i also tend to get bored easily these days.
Still deciding what to get.

Thanks again.
  1. Boards
  2. Young Thor
  3. board if pretty dead I know but got a question...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived