board if pretty dead I know but got a question...

#1gabelogan183Posted 1/6/2011 11:16:04 AM
I bought Young Thor a few weeks back when it went up on sale, read reviews and saw some videos so I thought might as well check it out for the price.

The question is why is it everytime I play it I get really really sleepy?? It's never happened to me before, I'm almost done with it but from the get-go I'd start playing and begin to doze off 10-15mins in...

Just wondering if I'm the only one I guess.
#2MACH0Posted 1/11/2011 10:56:03 PM
Is this game any good, for a 2D sidescroller? Was thinking of grabbing it, but i dont normally like Minis.....

Also, sometimes i get tired playing any psp game, cause i feel too relaxed lying down playing games.....
#3gabelogan183(Topic Creator)Posted 1/12/2011 4:26:13 PM
I bought because of the sale a few weeks ago, but if I had to do it over again I would not buy it... sad to say its a very boring game

I'm almost done with it [completionist] and as soon as I am I will never touch it again.

Check out some videos before deciding for yourself, I was convinced by all the praise and it seemed decent enough on videos, but I was wrong - again this is my opinion.

Hope this helps dude.
#4MACH0Posted 1/13/2011 1:15:18 AM
Thanks for the info man...
I actually didnt buy it. It looks ok, but i dont know about the replaybility of it, and i also tend to get bored easily these days.
Still deciding what to get.

Thanks again.