Rescue Mii

#1Turbo_TRexPosted 8/23/2011 1:56:23 PM
So my understanding of this is that you can only get level 1 or 2 characters with Play Coins, and you can't level up without Streetpassing. So how many Playcoins would it take to get all te way through?
---
"If you're gonna reason with me, come up with somethin' reasonable!" - InuYasha
#2LordAndrewPosted 8/23/2011 2:01:50 PM
There isn't a fixed number of heroes required.
---
Official 3DS Ambassador
Now playing: Atelier Iris 3, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D, that game with the mobster on the box
#3NyyarkPosted 8/23/2011 2:07:55 PM
You can level much higher if you're lucky. Whenever you use a brown hero to summon, the bunny is a higher level than the summoner. If you summon a brown bunny you can chain summon up the level. Also there is a spell that doubles the level of the next hero (can't go past cap). Its all luck with buying/summoning heros.
#4MEDUSAvs_SHOEPosted 8/23/2011 4:12:51 PM
with luck, i'd also say there is a fair amount of skill involved. It takes about a week or two to get through the game. On later on playthroughs I would amass more than the daily five fighters. It's been awhile, I can't remember if the cap is 10,15, or 20. You roll in with ten or so guys and you can quickly move through the stages. It's all about passing fighters to create a good fighting order.
---
NEVER take loans from Sallie Mae, for they are criminals...