Does Action replay work on the 3DS?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Does Action replay work on the 3DS?

User Info: Ausgill

Ausgill
5 years ago#1
Was thinking of maybe upgrading my DS to a 3DS, but does action replay work on it?

I have googled this, but all i keep finding is people asking the question and nobody giving an answer.

Cheers.
Gamertag = AusGill.
Are vegetarians still on the top of the food chain, or is it ok for us to eat them?

User Info: Bearpowers

Bearpowers
5 years ago#2
No and it won't until the 3DS is hacked because Nintendo will just patch it out with an update.

It's a shame they don't support game enhancers.

Inb4 people crying CHEATER PLAY DA GAME RIGHT I AM BETTER THAN YOU CAUSE I PLAY LEGIT HURRRRR

User Info: Ausgill

Ausgill
5 years ago#3
I can't connect to Wifi where i am so am only really cheating myself. But thanks, might just get a Dsi then.
Gamertag = AusGill.
Are vegetarians still on the top of the food chain, or is it ok for us to eat them?

User Info: skawo93

skawo93
5 years ago#4
I do believe the DSi one is working, but not for 3DS games.
The second videogame crash is coming.
Soon.

User Info: DahlVaughnni

DahlVaughnni
5 years ago#5
Bearpowers posted...
No and it won't until the 3DS is hacked because Nintendo will just patch it out with an update.

It's a shame they don't support game enhancers.

Inb4 people crying CHEATER PLAY DA GAME RIGHT I AM BETTER THAN YOU CAUSE I PLAY LEGIT HURRRRR

What's the point of inb4ing that? It doesn't make that argument any less valid. If you can't play legit then yeah they are better than you.
Gamertag & PSN: Archlvt
FFCC: EOT FC - 0261 0047 8986

User Info: skawo93

skawo93
5 years ago#6
Actually, nevermind.
The second videogame crash is coming.
Soon.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Does Action replay work on the 3DS?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived