Error - is it me or the eShop?

#1Dark MousyPosted 10/11/2011 2:53:36 PM
Trying to download my Ambassador games (and the certificate) but so far all I was able to get was Yoshi and Balloon Fight. It starts the download, then after a few minutes says there was an error code 007-2913, and to restart my 3DS before I try to download again.

Is this something on my end? I am able to go online, played a SSF43D match with no problems. Should I just wait until tomorrow?
---
PSN: Alchemix19
City Folk FC: 0989-5263-5122 (Mousy in Zaterra)
#2fallenKlNGPosted 10/11/2011 2:55:53 PM
Is your system updated to the latest software? That's the only thing I can think of, and I'm not sure if that would make a difference. Maybe try using a different internet connection from some other place. If nothing works, try tomorrow.
---
Wait I got it! Super Mario 3D Land will be in California and Super Mario 3D World will be in Florida. Zing! ~AloofGuyXXVII
#3Dark Mousy(Topic Creator)Posted 10/11/2011 3:03:02 PM
I was thinking of trying Starbucks, but really didn't feel like it. Grr. I'll try tomorrow, if not then I'll check out Starbucks. Yeah, I have the latest updates.
---
PSN: Alchemix19
City Folk FC: 0989-5263-5122 (Mousy in Zaterra)
#4NeoGutsmanPosted 10/11/2011 3:15:54 PM
Dark Mousy posted...
Trying to download my Ambassador games (and the certificate) but so far all I was able to get was Yoshi and Balloon Fight. It starts the download, then after a few minutes says there was an error code 007-2913, and to restart my 3DS before I try to download again.

Is this something on my end? I am able to go online, played a SSF43D match with no problems. Should I just wait until tomorrow?

I got that same error code last week. I couldn't even access websites in the browser or get the Friends list to see that I was actually online either. I did the following and now my system works fine (for now):

1) Go into the System menu then click on Internet Settings.
2) Tap Connection Settings, select the wireless profile you're currently trying to use, then Delete Settings.
3) Go to your wireless router then turn it off (or unplug it) for about 10-15 seconds. Turn it on (or plug it back in) and wait a few moments to make sure the wireless is back on.
4) Go back to your 3DS and make a new connection. Enter in your wireless key again if you need to.

Note that you may just need to turn on and turn off your router and not delete its wireless profile on your 3DS. This is just what I did to make sure.

Hope that helps! I really hope that it's a sign of my router's acting weird and not my 3DS. I couldn't find many other people with the same issue when I Googled it last week so hopefully this is a rare, isolated case for you and me.
---
Tis the journey, not the destination.