Anyone willing to exchange Club Nintendo PIN codes?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Anyone willing to exchange Club Nintendo PIN codes?

User Info: Crazyfrog555

Crazyfrog555
5 years ago#1
I have a second Club Nintendo PIN code for Zelda Ocarina of Time that I do not need, and was wondering if anyone had a Club Nintendo PIN code for any other 3DS game, aside from Ocarina of Time, or Super Mario 3D Land.
3DS FC: 4983-5409-3038

User Info: hatemakingnames

hatemakingnames
5 years ago#2
Crazyfrog555 posted...
I have a second Club Nintendo PIN code for Zelda Ocarina of Time that I do not need, and was wondering if anyone had a Club Nintendo PIN code for any other 3DS game, aside from Ocarina of Time, or Super Mario 3D Land.

If you buy 2 copies of a game they don't give you coins for each one? That would really screw those people with family accounts..

User Info: Crazyfrog555

Crazyfrog555
5 years ago#3
hatemakingnames posted...

If you buy 2 copies of a game they don't give you coins for each one? That would really screw those people with family accounts..

Nope, you can only register a game once, even with a second PIN code.
3DS FC: 4983-5409-3038

User Info: SSJ2__Gohan

SSJ2__Gohan
5 years ago#4
Wish I had a PIN code left (except a MK7 PIN, but I don't trade that one). Would've loved to trade for that OoT PIN and use it, together with a MK7 PIN I have left, on another Club Nintendo account to get another Kid Icarus code and make more chance to win a 3DS.

Anything else you might want to get?

User Info: cecilvaliant

cecilvaliant
5 years ago#5
i have pilotwing resort and steel diver nintendo pin codes if interested.
Pokemon White FC: 4813 6304 6399 PGL: CecilValiant
Pokemon SoulSilver FC: 4727 0170 8807

User Info: Darkstorm16

Darkstorm16
5 years ago#6
I wish, I just need 2 3ds games so I can qualify for the Kid Icarus :( if the NA gets it that is.
Pokemon Black FC 3825-9671-1276 name Hunter
3DS FC 0688-5548-0626

User Info: JJCTroy

JJCTroy
5 years ago#7
cecilvaliant posted...
i have pilotwing resort and steel diver nintendo pin codes if interested.

Best Buy have anything to do with it? :P

User Info: Ilovepeasoup

Ilovepeasoup
5 years ago#8
Lol.
...and it just so happens that I hate pea soup.

User Info: TheCaptainBash

TheCaptainBash
5 years ago#9
For the billionth time:

You can turn your Club Nintendo account into a family account by creating a fake second family member and then registering the duplicate game under their name. The coin total gets pooled for ALL family members.

User Info: rjejr

rjejr
5 years ago#10
Care to elaborate on the "2nd account"? I have a family account with 3 members - me and my 2 kids - but I can still only record 1 PIN per game, which really annoys me considering all the Pokemon and DS games with only 1 save slot that require me to purchase 2 of each. Do I need 2 master accounts? My wife got a 3DS today so we'll have a fourth family member once I get around to it.

Sorry if this sounds snarky, it's been a long day and now I can't get Netflix to work.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Anyone willing to exchange Club Nintendo PIN codes?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived