Do you want a silent hill for 3ds?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Do you want a silent hill for 3ds?

User Info: andizzle29662

andizzle29662
4 years ago#1
After seeing what resident evil can do on 3ds, a silent hill should be in development hopefully. The 3ds gpu can do fog effects really good, so a atmospheric, scary silent hill could easily be done on 3ds. I hope one comes at some point, as silent hill shattered memories on Wii was excellent. Who else wants a silent hill for 3ds?
I want to know if any of yall like me as a poster, let me know what you think! Hit me up via message
Final Fantasy2389 4 years ago#2
I'd buy it.
http://bit.ly/vNBDXb | http://bit.ly/vnfQUS Eve Torres <3
Official White House Press Secretary of the NDF.

User Info: chestershadow

chestershadow
4 years ago#3
andizzle29662 posted...
After seeing what resident evil can do on 3ds, a silent hill should be in development hopefully. The 3ds gpu can do fog effects really good, so a atmospheric, scary silent hill could easily be done on 3ds. I hope one comes at some point, as silent hill shattered memories on Wii was excellent. Who else wants a silent hill for 3ds?

I think that the 3d effect could be put to good use with the fog, and other effects to really give the player a sense of immersion. Darken the room? Check. Headphones on? Check. Having the ever living **** scared out of you with things popping off the screen? Check.

Make it happen Konami.

User Info: Ravemachine

Ravemachine
4 years ago#4
I have only been able to play Silent Hill 1-4. I have no idea how the games have been lately, but I would definitely buy it if it was made.
Exterminating The Infected Since 1996. 3DS Friend Code: 1891-1519-7842
With the way they have been making the games for the past few years I wouldn't touch it
3DS 1160-9716-6904 Gamer Tag: AwesomeAJ x8
eep opp ork ah ah
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Do you want a silent hill for 3ds?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived