any yugioh WC games coming out this year?

#1XCrossYZPosted 2/10/2012 9:25:40 AM
Been wanting to play a WC game as of late, wondered if Konami has any plans releasing one this year on the 3DS. Don't want to play the latest one if one is coming out soon?
---
I bleed Big Blue! SuperBowl 46 Champs, NY Giants!!
#2BassForeverPosted 2/10/2012 9:57:11 AM
Konami has said they have plans to release 2012 for both 3DS and DS last I heard

http://www.konamiworldchampionship.com/apps/blog/show/9716313-yu-gi-oh-zexal-world-championship-2012-beginning-the-legendary-number-announced-
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site.
#3SakurafanboyPosted 2/10/2012 10:09:19 AM
People still like Yu-Gi-Oh!? <_<
---
Team Gracidea - We live to love!
Proud fan of all that is Shaymin!
#4ShinyAlchemyPosted 2/10/2012 10:14:39 AM(edited)
Sakurafanboy posted...

I'm still a fan of the classic Yu-Gi-Oh!, but GX began jumping the shark with the heroes and robot cars monster cards... and then 5D's happened. CARD GAMES ON MOTORCYCLES

I'll only buy a Yu-Gi-Oh! game if it doesn't involve the new series of cards.
---
"I can create the kind of world that I want and I can make this world as happy as I want it. Shoot, if you want bad stuff, watch the news." - Bob Ross
#5XCrossYZ(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2012 10:14:12 AM
BassForever posted...
Konami has said they have plans to release 2012 for both 3DS and DS last I heard

http://www.konamiworldchampionship.com/apps/blog/show/9716313-yu-gi-oh-zexal-world-championship-2012-beginning-the-legendary-number-announced-

Eh no release date but thanks at least some kind of info.
---
I bleed Big Blue! SuperBowl 46 Champs, NY Giants!!
#6SakurafanboyPosted 2/10/2012 10:14:59 AM
ShinyAlchemy posted...
Sakurafanboy posted...

I'm still a fan of the classic Yu-Gi-Oh!, but GX began jumping the shark with the heroes and robot cars monster cards... and then 5D's happened. CARD GAMES ON MOTORCYCLES

It was good up through Battle City but then it went to ****.
---
Team Gracidea - We live to love!
Proud fan of all that is Shaymin!
#7GoldenSun3DSPosted 2/10/2012 11:13:48 AM
I'd much rather have another Dungeon Dice Monsters game.
---
Uncancel Mega Man Legends 3! Join the devroom and Sign the ONLY OFFICIAL MML3 PETITION:
http://bitly.com/rigdKs
*Please make this your sig*
#8Yusuke UrameshiPosted 2/10/2012 4:53:57 PM
Everything I've heard suggests that the information floating around about WC2012 is a hoax. I understand there is a Yu-Gi-Oh! game for 3DS in the works, and there's a strong possibility it will be WC2012, but there's been no official word on it yet.

ShinyAlchemy posted...
Sakurafanboy posted...

Why the hell would you want that? Synchros and Xyz Monsters are awesome. Plus you won't get the official tournament-playable God Cards or Horakhty.
---
Slack has been achieved! You may stop chopping the guy.
#9LightHawKnightPosted 2/10/2012 4:57:51 PM

You realize the anime is still coming out even though 4kids pretty much ruined the series, which means someone has to like it.

---
I had to smile at the man. I mean, you have to smile at idiots and children.
Official Knight of Gamefaqs
#10Yusuke UrameshiPosted 2/10/2012 5:01:12 PM
LightHawKnight posted...
You realize the anime is still coming out even though 4kids pretty much ruined the series, which means someone has to like it.

4Kids ruined themselves, pretty much. The only reason we have anything of ZEXAL was because 4Kids basically sued to claim first dibs - they're basically sitting on the US rights after dubbing a handful of episodes, and the merch doesn't even show the ZEXAL logo like with 5D's.
---
Slack has been achieved! You may stop chopping the guy.