How much cash or credit does gamestop give you for a used 3DS?

#1ThE MaSTeR 3Posted 2/27/2012 3:04:05 PM
Do they even take them? Dont see them selling used ones online.
#2Blood_NightsPosted 2/27/2012 3:09:02 PM
So because they don't sell used ones online means they don't sell them now...? Have you ever thought of taking it in to see? I'd say at MOST they'll give you 50.
---
Windows 7 Pro|AMD Athlon II x4 2.6ghz|16GB DDR3 1666MHZ|AMD Radeon 6780 1GB DDR5 vram|4TB HDD Space total
#3forest_wandererPosted 2/27/2012 3:09:18 PM
Far less than you would get selling it on eBay or Craigslist or anywhere else. Kids trade-in. MEN SELL.
---
nightScan is one of the greatest human beings on the planet.
gamezrochard is a true man.
#4ThE MaSTeR 3(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2012 3:18:03 PM
ebay is a hassle. How much cash do you get. Im sure you get atleast $100-$130 in credit but I dont want that.

also I have other 3DS so basically this is free money.
#5WyzeGyePosted 2/27/2012 3:21:57 PM
ThE MaSTeR 3 posted...
ebay is a hassle. How much cash do you get. Im sure you get atleast $100-$130 in credit but I dont want that.

Theyre sold for 159 new. Theyre sold for 139 used, and basic retail strategy is to sell for 2x your initial investment, so you may get 70... If youre lucky. Try 60
---
Previously known as Khronickana, goodbye 550 karma
Psn: WyzeGye. (not banned, just got sick of the name)
#6forest_wandererPosted 2/27/2012 3:34:29 PM
ThE MaSTeR 3 posted...

You don't get credit. ebay gives you MONEY. Not store credit to something. It literally deposits $130 (what I sold my original 3DS for) into your bank account.

And if spending 5 min to set up an account/buy it now page for isn't worth the $80 extra you'd make, then congrats. By all means, go back to spending all day floating around in a swimming pool filled with golden coins and jewelry.
---
#7SquirrelettePosted 2/27/2012 4:50:18 PM(edited)
I traded an extra one in last week and got $70 store credit. It was in pristine condition.
---
~" A chat with you, and somehow death loses its sting."~
#8SilinelPosted 2/27/2012 5:04:55 PM
forest_wanderer posted...
Kids trade-in. MEN SELL.

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/200/420/BRTky.jpg
---
"People who boast about IQs are losers." - Stephen Hawking
#9ThE MaSTeR 3(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2012 5:40:04 PM
"And if spending 5 min to set up an account/buy it now page for isn't worth the $80 extra you'd make, then congrats. By all means, go back to spending all day floating around in a swimming pool filled with golden coins and jewelry."

cool, and it magically ships by itself? Or did you intentionally leave out this hassle to help your argument?
#10forest_wandererPosted 2/27/2012 5:43:16 PM(edited)
ThE MaSTeR 3 posted...
"And if spending 5 min to set up an account/buy it now page for isn't worth the $80 extra you'd make, then congrats. By all means, go back to spending all day floating around in a swimming pool filled with golden coins and jewelry."

cool, and it magically ships by itself? Or did you intentionally leave out this hassle to help your argument?

Only if you have one of those special auto-ship wingboxes. But seriously go trade it into Gamestop and be scammed, I couldn't care less, I was trying to help you out, *******.
---