My 3DS won't turn on

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. My 3DS won't turn on
3 years ago#1
My 3DS won't turn on. It's blue, I've had it since a little past launch. The charging light does go on when I plug it in. I've never used an R4 or anything. It worked until earlier today. What should I do?
---
My fc is 3308 4606 9599. And the name is Cheese.
3 years ago#2
I dunno, try removing the battery and put it back in, charge it some more, works with my laptop.
3 years ago#3
Maybe it has EDS?
---
Official King of the Time Travelers 3DS/Vita/PSP Board
Official Lion Tamer of the NDF
3 years ago#4
EDS?
---
3 years ago#5
did you press the power button hard enough? it's not very sensitive.
and are you sure it isn't in standby? sometimes a 3DS can get stuck in standby even when it's opened, opening and closing it a few times when it's like this should fix it for a while.
3 years ago#6
Opening and closing it didn't help. And I just tried turning it on by poking the button really hard. Didn't work.
---
3 years ago#7
did you try charging the dam thing
---
3DS FC 2535-3692-1887 PSN : MARIOPARTY17
He covered from head to toe in weaponary, like a rainbow apocalypses - Viridi Goddess of Nature from KI:U
3 years ago#8
marioparty17 posted...
did you try charging the dam thing

Did you try reading his post?
---
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an Atheist.
3 years ago#9
currently on the charger, dude. The light that goes on when it charges does work.
---
3 years ago#10
Send it into Nintendo. Assuming you registered it on Nintendo's site, you should still have a bit of warranty left.
---
My body is always Reggie.
Currently playing: TotA3DS
(edited by Buttery_Toast)
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. My 3DS won't turn on

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived