Is Rocket Slime 3 guaranteed to come to the US?

#1SShredder565Posted 7/21/2011 10:49:57 AM
The first one on the GBA didn't, and I'm not sure the one on the DS sold too well in the US. The 3DS version is supposed to come out this winter in Japan. I just hope it doesn't take as long as it took Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 2 to localize, or worse: they keep it in Japan.

Rocket Slime DS was an amazing game. I would hate for it to not come to NA. The GameFaqs release date section doesn't even include NA- it only includes Japan and Europe.
#2TerotrousPosted 7/21/2011 10:51:51 AM
Nothing is ever guaranteed these days. Even Final Fantasy Type Zero isn't confirmed for US release yet.
---
http://terosclassicgaming.blogspot.com/ - Watch me beat "NES Super Mario Bros"
http://www.backloggery.com/tero - My backloggery
#3Lord_BariothPosted 7/21/2011 10:55:51 AM
They can keep it for all I care. The DS game was fairly bland, especially since you could ignore the tank battles for a full minute and it's not like you'd be in any danger of losing anyway... hopefully there's some actual amount of difficulty in the next one instead of just a location swap like it's looking to be.
#4NarutoPosted 7/21/2011 11:09:24 AM
Gnik posted...
Even Final Fantasy Type Zero isn't confirmed for US release yet.

But we are getting Itadaki Street Wii.
#5lambchipsPosted 7/21/2011 11:20:18 AM
Gnik posted...
Nothing is ever guaranteed these days. Even Final Fantasy Type Zero isn't confirmed for US release yet.

i wouldnt worry about final fantasy, that game is huge here (looks at ff13 sales)

if anything i would worry about more niche games like fate/ extra (oh wait, that just got announced!! thanks aksys!)
---
phantasy star zero FC- 2364- 5734-1428
#6FireDragoon18Posted 7/21/2011 11:27:41 AM
Wi-fi tank... er I mean ship battles, and I'm sold.
---
"I believe the proper phrase here is, 'You Fail'"-Miles Edgeworth
#7SShredder565(Topic Creator)Posted 7/21/2011 12:22:05 PM
I was hoping someone was gonna reply and link to an article where they said that it was coming to NA, EU, and AU and they just weren't sure when yet XD. I guess I'll just keep my hopes low for now. Same with Beyond the Labyrinth >_>
#8ecco6t9Posted 7/21/2011 3:02:18 PM
Although it is possible that Nintendo will pick this one up.
---
Time Magazine's Man Of The Year 2006.
#9VyersPosted 7/21/2011 3:03:44 PM
No guarantee at all. I don't anticipate that SE will bother with it, but Nintendo may try to give it a push. After they've published all four of the last Dragon Quest games, I have faith that they may pick up Rocket Slime 3.
---
Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey, The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening, Stacking, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D, inFamous