The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

getting errors connecting to eShop

#1vallxtremePosted 9/29/2011 5:24:48 PM
anyone else getting error code 005-4040? been trying for a couple of hours now and its still the same. Checked Nintendos site

http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/wfc/en_na/ds/results.jsp?error_code=0054040&system=3DS&locale=en_US

and I have been restarting my system a lot and still can't connect and I keep getting the same error. Whats weird is that I just got Four Swords yesterday without any problems.
---
Play what you like, not what has been well reviewed and popular
#2goothgone514Posted 9/29/2011 9:21:09 PM
im getting 007-2701
---
Bad Meets Evil - Hell: The Sequel
#3NICKAROOPosted 9/29/2011 10:27:11 PM
Since they posted two worthwhile games in one week, they're computers probably crashed. I bought Mario Land 2 and it took me till just now to finally DL it. I kept getting errors since about mid afternoon.
#4vallxtreme(Topic Creator)Posted 9/29/2011 11:24:54 PM
oh I see... I also want to get Super Mario Land 2, oh well, guess I'll just have to wait
---
#5vallxtreme(Topic Creator)Posted 9/30/2011 4:08:22 PM
ok, its been more than a day and I still can't connect and getting the same error code. I thought about updating the system firmware but still getting errors, was there even a new firmware update? I really don't know what the hell the problem is. I don't think its my internet connection since I just received a spotpass notification about future releases and I was still able to get updates from the pokedex app, its just the eShop that I can't connect, anyone have an idea?
---